2.Loyalty

I woke up to strange noises. I don't wanna get up but ugh.

"Last night I slept like shit so don't piss me off."I said turning on the light to see my best friend with a glass of water in hand.

"Well at least your attitude hasnt changed" he said placing the glass of water on the table.

"How did you get in? "I said.

"Told them it was a family emergency so they gave me the key card."he said.

"Colbert why are you here "I said getting up and walking into my room.

" Where's my warm welcome for waking you up. What happened to best friend "I miss you " and etc."He said taking a sit on my bed.

"If you had picked me up yesterday then I wouldn't be acting like this "I said moving more under the covers.

"I said I was sorry " he said.

"I don't care " I said putting a pillow over my head.

"Can we at least cuddle " he asked.

"Fine come here you big baby " I said patting a spot on my bed for him to sit but he ends pulling me into him so now we are cuddling.

"So today is my day off " he said.

"Yay that means more time for us to hang out " I said.

"What do you want to do? " he asked.

"Lets go to the gym, first " I said.

"Finally something I love do " he said.

Normally when we hang out. I make him do everything I want to do because I'm just that evil. He never complains about it.

"Get up " he said pushing me off the bed.

"Fuck you " I said getting off the floor.

I went into the bathroom to get ready to head to the gym. I walked out the bathroom and grab my gym bag.

"Ready " Colby said getting up.

"Now or never " I said walking out the hotel room. We walk to the elevator and get in. We make it to the lobby before Colby leads me to the hotel gym where I see some of the wrestlers and divas working out. I start to feel uncomfortable because I'm not in shape like these girls.

I look down at my workout clothes. Well I never give a fuck about how I look like to people. Colby decides that he's gonna have me do Jumping Lunges first.

"Alright so stand in a lunge position: Standing with your back straight, take one giant step forward so that your forward knee is aligned with your heel when you drop down. Then Drop down, and jump explosively and switch your stance in the air as you drop back down into a lunge on the other side.Repeat 10 times." He said.

After that he had me do Plié Jumps, Pelvic Lifts, and Reverse-Squat Kicks. "This is the last thing I'll do because I'm hungry right now" I said.

"Fine stand with your back straight and abs tight, step back into a reverse lunge. Then as you return to standing position kick forward with the leg that lunged back and return to lunge without planting the foot anywhere except at the bottom of the lunge move.
Repeat 10 times and switch sides." He says.

After I'm done. Joe and Jon walks up to us. "Nice ass Rina " Jon says.

"Thanks to Colby my personal trainer " I said chuckling.

"Keep it up Colby " Joe says.

"Colbert I'm hungry " I said.

"But I want to work out more " he said pouting.