16.Loyalty

I'm thinking in black and white
Thinking it's worth the fight
Soon to be out of sight
Knowing it all this time
Going with what I always longed for

|Karina|

"Colby I think that's everyone on your contact list." I said rolling my eyes at Colby.

"Are you sure? I feel like I forgot to tell someone." He said.

"Let's see, you called your parents, Joe, all the Jonathans,the twins, the McMahons, Mercedes, Saraya, and I lost count after that. By now everyone should know that we're having a baby, Colbert." I said.

"You know what I should just post something on instagram and twitter." He said.

"Yeah you do that." I said.

"Rina, did you delete the one of you coming out of the car?" He asked.

"No." I replied.

"Nevermind I found it. Check your instagram." He said. I picked up my phone and went on instagram.

 I picked up my phone and went on instagram

"I didn't even notice I got that big. Really meet the Lopezs? Daddy Rollins? Boy stop it." I said.

"Rina did you not listen at the hospital? You're carrying a wrestler's baby and this good that you're gaining weight because if you wasn't then your mom would kill me." He said.

"Speaking of mom, where is she? Usually she would've busted up in here with Marie demanding me to go eat." I said getting up.

"She's taking a baby nap and doesn't want to be disturb unless it's a life or death situation." He said shrugging.

"What are you doing now?" I asked.

"Picking out baby names. So far I got Cj which means Colby Jr., Logan, Lucas, Daniel, Joziah, Jamuari for a boy. Sari, Larina, Colina which is a combination of our names. Kara, Emma because Australia princess said she wanted the baby to be named after her. Those are the girl names I picked." He said excitedly showing me the list of names.

I laughed at him. He's so excited for this baby, it's so unbelievable.
"I like Joziah, Cj, Kara and Colina." I said.

"Yeah, our baby is going to be the flyest baby out there, with my ego and your fashion sense. Oh God what if the baby is a girl then I'm going to have to fight off boys and then I'm not going to let her leave the house. She's mine. No boys allowed." He said mumbling.

"And what if the baby is a boy, then what?" I asked.

"Then I'm going to teach him how not to make the mistakes I did. Take him to every sports game. Hell his even going to work with me so he can continue the legacy if he wants to." He said.

"You're going to be an amazing father." I said.

"We're going to be amazing parents."