11.Loyalty

×Date×

|Karina|

Tonight after Raw just ended. I was so excited for my date with Colby that it had me speeding to the hotel which was a couple minutes away from the arena. I quickly walk through the lobby and rushed for the elevators. Once I reached my hotel room, I quickly swiped the key card to unlock the door and ran inside. I hopped in the shower. I washed up and got out to dry myself and hair. I did my hair and make up before getting dressed.

I didn't know where we were going because I didn't bother to ask. All I remember Colby texting me that he was going to take me out on a date. I should really ask more questions in the future when he wants to take me out.

I ran around the hotel room looking for my nude red bottoms when I heard a knock on the door. Doing a quick check in the mirror, I rushed to the door and pulled it open. There stood Colby, red roses in hand wearing a white bottom up shirt, and black jeans.

"Look at you all dressed up " I giggled as he handed me the flowers. I smelled them, then set them on the table next to the door.

"Thank you for the roses " I thanked.

"Anything for you. Are you ready to go? " he asked as he held out his hand.

"Of course. " I said.

"Ready" I said tooking his hand as he led you out of the hotel room and down to the lobby towards his rental car. After a Twenty minutes drive, he stopped in a roadside parking lot of a park.

"What's going on?" I asked Colby.

"Get out the car " he said.

"Why ?" I asked.

"The date is here." he said.

I got and so did he. "Close your eyes " he said. Oh God he's going to kill me. I knew it was to good to be true. I haven't lived my life yet.

"I'm not going to kill you " he whispered into my ear. I felt myself being lifted bridal style.

"Colby we've been walking for four minutes and I can't keep my eyes closed for long " I said.

"Fine you can look now " he said.

I opened my eyes and gasped. I couldn't believe it. He actually listens when I talk. He planned a park dinner. There in front of me was a little table with two chairs, two plates with my favorite food on it, and a bottle of wine in the middle with two glasses. He set me down on the sand with a path made with peddles and lit candles leading to the table.

"You like? " he asked.

"This is...Wow. you actually listen to me. " I said.

"Of course I do." He said.

After 2 hours of eating,laughing,and chatting. We decided to take a walk around the park with failed attempts of hide and go seek.

"Colby I love you and not in a best friend way more like I want to spend the rest of my life with you way." I said.

"Thank God I thought I was the only one feeling that way. I love you so much. I thought I was going become those possessive stalker type boyfriend."he said

"I have something to ask you " Colby stated.

"What would that be? " I said.

"Would you like to go back to hotel? " he asked.

"Sure" I said.

"You're so beautiful. I'm happy that I have you." He said.

" Aww you're handsome and thank you for making me feel special. " I said kissing him on the lips.

The two of us soon left the park and headed back to the hotel. We got to our room.

"We should have a little party. " he said.

"Well let's take this party to the bedroom. " I said.

"Are you ready for me? " he asked throwing me over his shoulder and walking out the living room.

"The question is are you ready for me?" I said hitting his ass as we go to the room.

"Lets find out" he said kicking his bedroom door open and throws me on the bed. He closes the door and walks over to me before climbing on top of me kissing me roughly.

"Now let's see what that pretty little mouth of yours can do baby " he said.

I brought my hand to his neck and kissed him as I slipped my tongue in and as his wrestled against mine. I lost but what ever. I pushed him off me and got on top. I started to unbuckle his pant. Resting my hand on his thigh. He caught my eye and understood what I wanted. He quickly took off his pants and boxer. I licked my lips. I wrapped my hand around the base of his dick. I began to pump him slowly. Running my thumb over his sensitive head. I attached my lips to his tip and dragged my tongue along the side of his member.

Then covering him with my mouth letting his tip hit the back of my throat. I changed the pace of bobbing my head up and down. His groans encouraging me. His hand tugging the back of my head. "Shit " he panted. I winked at him as he bit his lip.

I took my other hand massaging his balls. "Fuck " he whispered as he came inside my mouth as I swallowed.

"I think my pretty little mouth did a great job " I said smirking. I quickly got up and pulled off my dress and was left only in my thong.

I lay back down and quickly takes one of my nipples into his mouth. He bites at it harshly.

"Colby " I moan out. He starts massaging my other nipple. He pulls off my thong and starts rubbing my pussy. Causing me to arch my back.

"By the end of the tonight you'll be screaming Colby. " he said kissing me again.

"Make me " I moan out.

"As you wish " he said.

He position himself at my entrance As he slam as himself into me. I scream. He keeps pounding, his pace going faster and rougher each time.

"Fuck.... Shit " I moan out.

"God I love the way you feel " he moans in my ear.

"I need to cum " I said once I feel the knot in my stomach starting to form.

"I can't hear you " he says.

"Colby...y" I said as my walls tighten around his cock.

"I can't hear you " he says again.

"Ugh daddy I neeed to cum" I said.

"That all you had to say " he said.

"Cum for me " he says.

I do just that as the pressure in my stomach is released. It doesn't take much longer for Colby as I feel him cum inside of me. Colby lays beside me before pulling the covers over our body.

"I love you, I'm not ever letting you go." he said before I fell asleep.