26.Loyalty

Boy, you got my heart beat running away.
Beating like a drum and its coming your way.
Can't you hear that boom-ba-doom-boom-boom-ba-doom-boom-bass.
(He got that super bass!)

|4 weeks later|

Colby got the okay to do the video. I'm so surprised he wants to do it.

"Kay! I'm ready to film." Colby said.

"I'm coming babe." I said. I got my camera and tripod.I put it up on the table.

"So I just fuck up your face with this stuff." He said.

"You can't fuck this up." I said gesturing toward my face.

"I know." He said. He kissed my cheek.

I got everything set up and was ready to hit record.

"You ready baby?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"Hi dolls! Welcome back to my channel. So as you can see from the title I'm doing a much requested tag video. The Husband/Boyfriend Does My Make-Up tag. And I have my gorgeous boyfriend here. Introduce yourself." I said.

"Hi, I'm Colby I love video games, my kids and Karina." He said. I smiled.

"This is Colby's first video with me. So I'm excited to do this. This tag is all over YouTube, but if this is your first time seeing it all that happens is that I have a bag of make up here." I said. Colby held it up for me.

"And Colby has to put it on for me, but I can't tell him what's what or where anything goes." I said. Colby rubbed his hands together.

"I personally feel that she doesn't need any of this because she has natural beauty." He said. I blushed.

"Thanks baby." I said as we kissed.

"Let's do this." He said.

Colby had me laughing so hard through out this video. He was so off with everything he's using. Colby attempted to do a smokey eye, but has me looking like a raccoon. And a pink lip, but he used 5 different pinks.

"Baby, I may be taking your job. You look hot!" He said.

"I'm looking kind of creepy." I said.

"Girl, you look so good we're going to get married." He said as he kissed me.

"You were doing good until you got to the blush and eyeshadows." I said.

"I think you look like a sexy as fuck!" He said as I hit his chest.

"Don't cuss in the video." I said.

"My bad... shit." Colby said.

"Fuck Colby." I said. He laughed and put his arms around me.

 He laughed and put his arms around me