1.Loyalty

I walked into the arena with a goal. That goal is to kill Seth Rollins. Who the fuck in their right mind forgets to pick up their best friend from the damn airport.

I stand outside for at least a hour waiting for his two toned ass. Maybe the hair dye chemicals fucked up his brain cells.

I have been walking around for the past twenty minutes looking for his locker room. I tried to ask to blonde chick but she started yelling about how I'm not diva material. I shut her ass up with a right hook and kept it moving. I didn't know people could be so rude.

Strolling around this dumb ass arena was getting tiring. This place is huge! How the hell am I suppose to find Colby!? I entered a hallway that had WWE signs on the walls. I felt a sudden presence. I spotted this beautiful man staring at me intensely with glazed eyes. He walked up to me. I immediately recognized him as Roman Regins.

"Hi " I spoke. Roman smiled. "Hi " he said.

"Do you know where I can find colby lopez? " I said.

"What do a newbie want with him? " he said.

"Newbie? I asked a question it's a yes or no, buddy " I said.

"Look why don't you come with me and I'll show you who to hang with because colby is bad news around here " he said.

"I don't care" I said taking a few steps backwards.

"Do you know who I am? " Roman said.

"Roman Regins at least I think that's what the poster next to you says " I said pointing behind him.

I took off running back to where I originally came from. "Wait!" He called after me. I kept going but I hit a wall. The wall started to laugh before helping me up.

"Joe what do you want with the girl? " the blueish eyes guy asked.

"Dude she was asking about colby " Roman said.

"Oh really? What's your name? "

"Karina but you can call me Karina " I said with a smirk.

"Well you can call me Jon " he said.

"Okay Jon. Do you know where I can find Colby Lopez so I can kick his ass. " I said.

"Oh why didn't you say that before, follow us " Joe said.

I began following them. I stopped to catch my breath. Jon looked back and started laughing. Joe looked at me as if I was the most cutest thing he ever seen.

"Are you tired? " Joe asked.

"Hell yeah " I said sliding down against a wall.

Jon looked at Joe before coming towards me. Before I knew it, Jon had picked me up bridal style and continued walking.

We made it to this place where all these people were sitting and laughing. I was still in Jon's arms.

"Karina? " at the sound of my name, I quickly jumped out of Jon's arms. I looked around before spotting Colby standing at a table looking at me. "Colby " I said awkwardly.

I walked up to him. He looked behind me staring at Jon and Joe. "Why were you with them?" He asked.

"Because my stupid best friend forgot to pick me up at the damn airport then when I got here I was snapped on by some blonde bitch and was lost for almost a hour looking for you." I said slapping him.

"Do it again " Jon yelled.

"Don't even think about it " Colby said.

"Maybe I should get them to beat you up for neglecting your best friend " I said.

"Look karina I'm sorry I forgot to come get you from the airport but hey at least you're here now " he said pulling me into a hug.

"Fine I forgive you, Colbert " I said hugging him back.

"Yay know lets go on a tour " he says.

"Nope I'm gonna sit my ass down right here and eat whatever is here " I said sitting down. I noticed the girl that I had punch earlier glaring at me.

"Umm do you want another black eye to match the other one " I said chuckling.

"Oh my god you did that to her " Joe said sitting next to me.

"Move away from my best friend " colby said.

"Oh so this is the famous karina " Jon said.

"Wait has been said about me? " I said looking at colby.

"Only that you could give Dean Ambrose a run for his money " joe said.

"So basically you're unstable, violent, impatient, sometimes a drunk " Jon said.

"I've heard worse than that " I said.

"How did you guys become friends? " Joe asked.

"I'm dying to know why a hot girl like you be friends with the likes of him " Jon said.

"You don't have to tell them" colby said.
"No it's okay. I met colby when I was twelve. I was basically a quiet shy girl until my dad started doing drugs and other things. I'm just gonna keep my life story short. I ran away when I was sixteen. I stayed with Colby's family until I was eighteen. I never knew my mom and I don't care to find her. So basically Colby saved my life. " I said.

"Damn that sounds like Jon's life growing up. You guys could be siblings. " Joe said.

"Is his last name, Mykael" I asked.

"Nope, it's Good " Jon said.

"Plus she's Armenian, Puerto Rican and Irish" Colby said.

"I'm hungry " I said pouting.

"Here have my sandwich" Colby said passing me his plate.

"Hey Colby don't you have a promo to shot in like five minutes " Joe said.

"Oh shit, you guys watch her " Colby said running out of catering.

Haha he forgot he had a job.