9. Loyalty

|3weeks later|

I woke up the next morning without Colby beside me. I got up and open the door and went walking around. I went downstairs and heard the TV playing and that's when I saw him.

Damn he looked fine, sitting down on the couch with just basketball shorts on, he didn't even have a shirt on. I sat next to him and looked directly at him, once I found my words and began apologize. "I'm sorry about last night. I was crying all over you and..." Before I was done he cut me off "it's okay Rina, I didn't mind. But I am mad that your damn family can't fucking accept that you and your mother are trying to build a relationship and I'm even more upset that you're hurt. You know how I feel about people hurting you " he said.

I could feel the tears start to form and I just cried all over again. Last night I got a phone call from my dad screaming at me and telling me to leave my mother alone. Worst part I didn't even stop him from saying nasty things to me. "Baby don't care we'll get through this " he said wiping away my tears.

COLBY POV

She had just came back from upstairs, she had taken a shower and put on a sports bra and some shorts. Her curves were just perfect and the way she walked her booty was just there and I was tempted. I had to get off the couch before... Yeah you know.

"I have a question " I said standing up.

"What" she asked.

"Remember when you sent me those pictures? " I said.

"Yeah,why?" She asked.

"Well I've been horny for four weeks so give me some love, woman." I said.

"I don't know. I mean that requires a lot of touching. " she said pretending to think.

"Are you serious? " I asked.

"I'm just playing, baby come here and give me some sugar. " she said smiling.

I started kissing her and removing our clothes. She stopped kissing me before pushing me on the couch.

√Karina√

" I wanna do things my way tonight. "I said pushing him up against the wall.

"You've been a naughty little boy. I said as I bit down on my bottom up. "Get down on all fours"I demanded as I pointed down towards the plush carpet.

He looked at me in confusion but didn't say a word. I guess playing this game will be fun.

His hands begin rubbing up my thigh as he place soft kisses.

A soft moan escaped my lips as he went to my other thigh. I pulled him back up and locked our lips. The kiss was sweet and aggressive. My hands cupped the back of his head as I slid my tongue into his mouth.

As we broke the kiss, he begin to pull off my dress and cup my breast and place gentle kisses on them both.

Once he finished sucking on my nipples. I pushed him on the bed. I then gripped his thick, hardened member and begin licking up and down. He moaned.

I moved my hands at a slow rate as I jacked him placing my mouth over the tip. I tensed him a little. I slid my mouth all the way down.

I stopped jacking. When he shot off a load down my throat. I slurped all of his creamy white fluid.

He stood up and picked me up above his shoulders and spread my lips apart and slid his tongue inside of my slit.

"Mmm.....Awww, baby "I moaned out as my hips moved in circular motion.

"Don't cum yet baby "he whispered in my ear.

He throw me on the bed and gripped his dick and slapped my thigh before he entered me with a rough thrust. A moan escaped our lips. He went deeper and deeper. He had a tight hold of my waist as he thrust inside of me.

I shouted out as we both climaxes at the same time.

I relaxed on the couch waiting on him to join me. He picked me up before laying down on the couch and placing me on top of him.

"Round two? " he asked.

"Of course. " I said kissing him.

He flips us before He gets between my legs and kisses me passionately then he looks into my eyes. He sticks the tip in, I open my mouth.

"Damn I missed you so much baby" he whispered.

"I missed you too " I shut my eyes.

He slowly shoves himself in then he pulls out and thrust back in fast. I gasp.

He starts thrusting slowly, I wrap my legs and arms around him, I felt so good.

"Oh Colby" I said.

He gets up with me wrapped around him, leans me against the wall. "Faster Daddy " I said.

He obeys, I lean my head back and my eyes roll back. "Shit baby " he groaned.

Then he lays me back on the couch. "Turn on your hands and knees " he groans against my ear, I nod.

I get on my hands and knees, he grabs on my hair wrapping his hand, he then gives me a thrust. He locks his hand on my waist then slides it down to my pussy and starts rubbing my sensitive skin.

"Oh fuck daddy "I said.

"I feel you getting there " he said.

I let go of my orgasm and I feel him fill my soaked pussy with his seeds. He pulls out and cleans me up with a towel, he lays down with me on top of him. Wrapping my legs around his waist, kisses me.

"That was amazing " he said.

"It was" I said.

"You're mine "he said through gritted teeth.

"Yours " I kiss him roughly.