7.Loyalty

|1 month|

[Colby]

"Thank you for taking care of her and protecting her from him." Her mom said to me.

"No need to thank me. I did it because she didn't deserve to go through that. Nobody does. " I said.

"You love her? " she asked me.

"With all my heart. " I said.

"Then don't let her go. " she said.

"Trust me, I'm not ever gonna let her go but if you don't mind me asking, why did Karina end up with him? " I said.

"Karina's dad is like four years older than me so when we met like when I was in high school and he was like a freshman in college .we were so in love that I believe everything, I believe that we were going to be together forever and everything and then when I found out I was pregnant. My parents being strict but I knew that there was no way they would let me keep her so when the time came to tell my family that I was pregnant they thought it was best that he kept her and so then he will agree to keep her and love her and that I will be able to visit her and everything but then when they came and I went to go visit he suddenly had moved he didn't give me any information and that's when I knew that I lost my daughter forever it was like this it was like the saddest day of my life."

"I cried so much that night and I just kept crying and you know I never forgave my family especially my parents for making me give her up to him and just knowing that all these bad things happen to her with him having her and everything it just it just made me feel like I was like the worst type of person alive and I just I just wish I could have changed everything you know ." She said crying.

"No offence but I wouldn't change a thing because of what between her father and you. I met the love of my life and I learned how to protect the one I love even though she had to go through a lot. I bet she wouldn't want to change a thing either. But it's not to late to be a mother to her." I said.

"Do you think she would really want that? " she asked me.

"Of course, she already started making a photo album of you guys." I said chuckling.

"Oh that's so sweet. I can't wait to take more pictures with her." She said.

"How about we go see her so you guys can start taking pictures. " I said.

"That would be amazing. " she said standing up.

I got up when my phone vibrated. I checked my phone to see I had a text message from Karina.

WifeyRina😍💍💎: Colbert I'm bored. Hurry up and bring my mother with you. Here's a picture of my boredom.

 Here's a picture of my boredom

Me: We're coming.

WifeyRina😍💍💎: Yay bring me food, please and thank you 😘.

"Look at what your daughter sent me. " I said showing her the phone.