4.Loyalty

I ain't cooking all day (I ain't your mama!)
I ain't gon' do your laundry (I ain't your mama!)
I ain't your mama, boy (I ain't your mama!)
When you're going get your act together?
I ain't your mama...
No, I ain't your mama
No, I ain't your mama, no!

Wake up, rise and shine, ah-yeah-yeah-yeah
Let's get to work on time, ah-yeah-yeah-yeah
No more playing video games, ah-yeah-yeah-yeah
Things are about to change, I hear, I hear....

"What are you doing? " Seth asked coming into my hotel room.

"Singing along to ain't your mama " I said.

"That's a stupid song " he said shaking his head.

"You're just mad that I ain't your mama" I said sticking out my tongue.

"Yeah that's why the song sucks and by the way, you have company " he said.

"Who? " I asked.

"Renee, Jon, Joe, Nikki" he said.

"I'm coming " I said turning off the radio.

"First, I need to talk to you about something. " he said taking a sit on the bed.

"Wassup " I said sitting next to him.

"I've secretly in love someone but it's been really hard because sometimes it seems like she likes me and sometimes it seems very obvious that we're just friends.' It's torn my heart up on several occasions. I'm currently trying to get over her, because it's just too hard to love her from a distance. I don't want to lose our friendship as we've been through a lot together in the years we've known each other, but I'd rather save my heart for someone who I know is going to give me her heart fully in return." He said. I was shocked by what he said. Who was he in love with?

" It's okay to have feelings of love because of the trust you share with this person, but that doesn't necessarily mean you are in love. Friendships are one of life's greatest joys, with it we find someone we can share our heart with someone who understands and accepts us just the way we are. Don't rush into a romantic relationships with this person ...many times people confuse love with that other kind of caring love you feel for all of your other friends." I said hugging him.

"Do you think I should tell the person? " he asked.

"Definitely " I said.

"Okay well... " he was interrupted by Jon coming in the room.

"What are you guys doing? " Jon asked.

"Nothing just talking " I said.

"Well you guys can talk out here because we're bored " he said leaving the room.

"Let's go Colbert " I said pulling him out to the living room.

"So what are we doing tonight? " I asked.

"Dinner then probably the club" Jon said.

"Well let me go get ready then we can go. " I said.

After dinner went to the club called Lucky. Which turned out to be a strip club but Jon swear when he called the place, it wasn't a strip club. We went inside and I went straight to an ATM machine because I was gonna make it rain on them big booty strippers.

"Do you want to move? " Colby asked.

"Don't worry, it's fine," I tell him as the dancer unhooks her bra, flinging it offstage only to have it swooped up by the manager. Then, off comes the thong, and I swear, the men have all stopped breathing as she whisks herself up by her knees onto the pole and begins to climb slowly, because everything in a strip club happens slowly, deliberately.

It's the tease, the anticipation that makes me take Joe 's offered cigarette. Even I'm watching now, mesmerized, as she reaches the ceiling, her muscular legs stretched in an unbreakable V, sliding in this position all the way down, flashing everything, the pièce de résistance of her performance.

I could never do that, I know, and as the club erupts with fanfare, even I manage an appreciative smile at the stripper, who (I think) I see smile back. I'm relieved that it's over.

The lights dim, and the music halts suddenly. The club manager rushes over to the girl, drapes her in a dingy towel and ushers her offstage in a flash. That's weird.

"Damn she's hot " I said. The guys look at me, weirdly.

"Didn't know you go that way " Jon said.

"No, I love the sausage but come on I know when to admit a female like her is sexy " I said smirking.

"Good to know " Colby said.

"We need drinks " I said.

"Don't worry, I'm going to get some " Nikki said.

Nikki came back with two trays of shots. I had the most and by now I was on the stage dancing with the stripper. Colby kept trying to make me get down but it wasn't working because I would climb the pole and do this trick I learned awhile back.

"How the fuck does she know how to do that? " Jon asked.

"She went to this pole class in Miami " Colby said.

"We need to get the girls back to the hotel so on the count of three we grab them and go " Joe said.

"Dude just grab the girls " Jon said.