10.Loyalty

|Colby×Seth|

I walked in to catering. Grabbed a bottle of water and a chocolate chip cookie and a fruit salad for Karina before sitting down. Sighing I pulled out my phone and checked my messages as well as twitter and instagram. Seeing nothing good, I looked at the time. I was waiting on Karina to walk because she said was running late to get to the arena.

"I heard you was here tonight. " a voice said from behind. I turned around and seen my ex.

"What do you want Zahra" I asked her.

"You " she said.

"Do you remember why I left your ass? " I asked her.

"Because I cheated but you know you want me back." she said.

" There was a time I thought, that you did everything right.I cheated on Leighla with you then you go and cheat on me with him. I hope you and that bitch are happy rotting in hell. " I said.

"I'm sorry I cheated but you wasn't giving me enough. I wanted more. " she said.

"You wanted more like what marriage, children, more sex?? Because if I remember correctly you said you wasn't ready for that type of commitment." I said.

"I cheated on you because I dont want those things like you do and yeah you are the one that got away. Do you think she is able to give you everything that I can " she said.

"You didn't care then so you sure as hell don't care now. Who said I wanted something to happen with her? she's probably a better woman than you. " I said.

"How can you want to be with something like her? she'll never be a better woman than me. You know it. When you're ready to be mine again then call me." she said walking away.

"I'll never come back to you." I yelled at her standing up.

I sat back down until I heard a loud shattering sound like breaking glass. I turned left down the hallway. More noise were coming from somewhere ahead. When I finally reached the end of the hallway. My jaw dropped. Karina was beating on Zahra. "Seth!" I heard a voice call.

"Paige!"I yelled as I looked under a table to see paige hiding."what the hell is this ?" I asked.

"Cant explain. What are you doing here?"she said.

"Well Im a superstar so that means I work here. It looks like Karina and Zahra are fighting " I explained and pointed at the two women fighting.

"Yeah and zahra getting her ass beat.Go get help." she said.

"What?,no and miss this."I said.

We heard footsteps coming towards us. Randy and the authority we're standing there. I looked at Randy.

I realized that I had to stop the fight. "Are you okay?"I asked Karina pulling her off Zahra.

"What did you see in her?" Karina asked ignoring my question.

"In who? " I asked.

"Zahra" she said.

"I don't even know anymore, myself " I said.

Karins walked away from me after that. I didn't understand why she attacked Zahra?

"seth you have to handle your girl." Randy said.

"I know. " I said.

"Why did they fight?" he asked.

"She deserved it. I don't know what happened." I said.

"Are you okay? " he asked.

"yes " I said.

"You can always talk to me." Randy said walking away.

|Karina|

I heard everything that they said in catering. She hurt him bad. I could see he the hurt expression on his face. I wasn't about to let that low life think she can have him. He's mine.

I don't know what he saw in her. But I'm going to make sure he doesn't go back to her.

I've fallen for this guy. I'm not letting him go.

I walked into the divas locker room where I see Paige talking about the fight.

"Well look who just walked in." Nikki said.

"It wasn't my intentions to fight but she didn't respect Colby so I had to let her catch these hands cause you know these hand are rated e." I said.

" You're like a Transformer, you pack more than meets the eye. I think the real reason why you fought her is because you think he could go back to her. " Paige said.

"You talking like that would happen." I said.

"You never know you could lose him the way leighla did." Brie said.

"You know if that's true then I'll definitely lose everything." I said.

"Why do you say that?" Naomi said.

"Because I could watch him do this until morning - never asking questions and never interrupting his work. I worship quietly - his intense focus and attention to detail and then, out of no where, one day I realize the truth,I love this man...not as my best friend but as my soul mate." I said.

"Does he know how you feel?" Brie asked.

"I'be told him I love him." I said.

"Does he feel the same way? " Nikki asked.

"I sure hope he does." I said.

My phone vibrated, I see a text from Colby.

'Get ready tonight, we've got a date.'

"I'll tell him how I feel tonight. " I said.

"Why?" Paige asked.

"We've a date." I said.

"Good luck." All four girls said.