23.Loyalty

To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world.

It was a long and stressful week, but she finally made it to the grand opening of her store on Friday

It was a long and stressful week, but she finally made it to the grand opening of her store on Friday. She loved her career and still couldn't believe that she was building an empire so quickly but there was still so much to do. She had left things undone for years and now she had to fix it all. She had picked up the twins from her mother's house on her way home.

She unlocked her front door and tossed her keys on the side table, doing a double take when they clinked against another set of keys. Her heart skipped a beat, "Colby?" I yelled.

"Da-da!" The twins squealed.

"I'm in the laundry room, babe." He called back.

She wasn't expecting him until later tonight, she knew he was flying in from Minnesota after his live event there. She squealed when she saw him emptying his suitcase into the washing machine, he was standing in his underwear and socks separating his whites from his colors. Who knew her big bad wrestler cared so much about the brightness of his whites?

"Da-da!" Daniel squealed while Damien played with Colby's sock.
"Yes it's me." Colby said picking up Daniel and tickling him.

Colby and I were on Facetime when Daniel first said da-da followed by Damien who repeated because he heard his brother say it.

Colby couldn't stop smiling. He told everyone and anyone who would listen how his twin boys said da-da. It was annoying after awhile but I was happy because he wasn't around a lot to see the twins.

"Karina, your hair." He said.

"I know, I changed it. Don't you love it?" I asked.

"You know I love anything on you." He answered pulling her into his arms and kissing her passionately. It had been more than a week since he saw her last but he already missed the taste of her lips, the smell of her long silky colorful hair and the feel of her curves under his hands. He broke the kiss and looked into her deep brown eyes, he could see pure exhaustion.

"You look like hell." He said.

"That's rude." I said.

"You have bags under your eyes. I told you working and taking care of twins would be hard work." He said.

I frowned. "Colby, I can handle it. I'm not staying in this house and playing housewife for you. I'm not sure if you forgot who I am but Karina, doesn't stay home spend her man's money. She makes her own." I said picking up Damien and taking Daniel from Colby, walking out of the laundry room.

Colby followed her upstairs to their bedroom. It seems like every time he came home they would always fight about her working and taking care of the twins.

"Like Karina, I'm sorry but I just don't want you under a lot of stress." He said.

"But I'm not, if I was I would've told you." I said placing the twins in their cribs.

"Why are the twins cribs in here when they have a whole room?" He asked.

"Because its easier to have them here especially when you're not here to keep me company." I answered.

"Fine, they can stay in here." He said.

"Anyway, how was the road?" I asked.

"It was great as usual but I missed my family." He answered.

"We missed you too." I said.