Chapter 4

Xaya's POV

It's been 2 weeks since I ran away and left Courtney and the rest of them at the park. Since then I moved in with Pharaoh, his cousin and auntie.

It's been the best time of my life living with them. I finally have a shape since Auntie Janice (Pharaoh's aunt), fattened me up. She has literally been feeding me 4 full meals a day. Pharaoh has also been teaching me basic self defence because he doesn't like me walking about without knowing how to at least defend myself.

Pharaoh popped into the room we shared together.

"Hey Xay Xay." Pharaoh said smiling widely at me.

I rolled my eyes at him, wondering why everyone likes to shorten my name.

" Whaddup Pharie." I replied, smirking.

" Don't call me that!." Pharaoh whined.

" Why?." I asked, innocently.

" Because it's like your calling me a fairy."

" Oh sorry then Pharie."

"Auntie J wants us. The food is ready." Pharaoh said, screwing me.

I jumped into Pharaoh's arms and after him dirtily screwing me again he carried me downstairs.

" Finally, come and eat guys. Kourtney come 'ere now, if I call ya one more time you'll be sorry." Auntie J shouted at Pharaoh's cousin.

That's one thing I didn't like about her. She had the same name as Courtney but spelt with a 'K'. Apart from that I absolutely adored her. She's a cute, beautiful 13 year old turning 14 in 2 weeks.

Kourtney aka K.C (because her surname is Cole) came downstairs and we started to eat.

" Mum when are we going to see C.C.?." K.C asked. I haven't seen this C.C but I know that it's her older brother and Pharaoh's cousin. I haven't bothered asking what his real name is though.

"He's coming to your birtday." Auntie Janice replied in her Jamaican accent. She has a perfectly fine english accent but she only uses it when she's serious or angry.

" Yaay! I can't wait." K.C shouted jumping in her seat.

" Careful child before ya break de chair. CHA!." Auntie Janice said with a smile though.

"Are you coming too?." K.C asked smiling cutely at me.

"I wouldn't miss it. Not even if it was a chance to see Pharie's hair being cut." I said.

" Leave my hair out of this." Pharaoh said, flipping his hair like a girl.

" You children. Pharaoh you better watch yourself. Watch your back ya nah 'cos I'm going to cut dat 'air of yours, what man 'as 'air like a gyal?." Auntie Janice said, pulling Pharaoh's dreads.

" Allow it Auntie J. The girls love it." Pharaoh said.

" What gyals. Dey must be blind 'cos you look like a bludclat gyal." Auntie Janice said pushing Pharaoh's head as she cleared the table.

K.C and I burst out laughing as Pharaoh screwed us. I poked my tongue out at Pharaoh, and he did the same.

"What do you want for your birthday sweetie?." I asked K.C.

" I don't mind if you don't get me anything. I just wanna show my big sister off to my cousins and friends." I had tears in my eyes as she said this. If the doorbell didn't ring I probably would have broke down in tears.

"I'll get it." I said getting up, whilst rubbing my eyes.

I went to go and open the door and guess who it was. Pharaoh's friend Enrique. He's nice and all that and we kinda flirt with each other but he acts like he owns me.