Chapter 3

Xaya's POV (RE - CAP)

I pushed open the door where the male voices could be heard extremely clear. When I stepped in every single voice stopped and they all simultaneously turned to look my way.OH SHIT...I think I can now officially brand myself as an idiot.

Xaya's POV

It was completely silent. Everyone was looking at me and I was looking back at them.

" Hey, I know you. " One of them said.

" Well I don't know you." I said, narrowing my eyes.

"I wouldn't expect you to. We beat a few days ago, but you wouldn't remember that because hoes are gonna be hoes."

My mouth literally was hanging open. As far as I'm concerned I'm a virgin. I mean don't get me wrong the guy who said we beat is actually quite hot but nah fam I'm pretty sure I'm a virgin.

Another one of the guys slapped the one who accused me of being a hoe round the back of his head and said

"Shut the fuck up Micro. She's been in a coma for 3 months. "

S'cuse me. He just said 'she's' been a coma for 3 months. I looked around the room looking for another 'she' but they all seem to be he's, very hot he's might I add.

" Hello, my size." I said using roadman pick up lines to ease the tension. "I'm the only she in this room so you must be talking about me."

"First of all don't fucking refer to me as my 'size', I'm not some fucking girl. Second of all yes we're talking about you and Thirdly thanks to you I've had three months of my life wasted bitch."

I was stumped I didn't know what to say. I just found out I've been in a coma for 3 months and he called me a bitch to add the icing on the cake.

" Oh well sorry then." I blankly stated." I'll leave then."

"Monique wait." The guy who called me a bitch said.

...Wait my name is not Monique. Ah well might as well keep walking.

" Hey I said wait."

"Oh. You were talking to me."

"Yeah who else would I be talking too?."

"Well definitely not me seeing that my name is not Monique. "

"Whatever but before you finally fuck off out of my house, the doctor said you need to take these pills once a day and have three meals a day. " He said tossing me a bottle of pills.

So that's how it's gonna be. After he had me up in his house he's kicking me back onto the streets. Great that's just my luck.

"Allow it Prince. Look at her. Where is she going to get water to swallow those pills let alone three meals a day. You may as well kill her yourself. " One of them whispered to him but not quiet enough.

Great. now they're talk about killing me. I tried to speed uo my pace to the front door but I tripped on the 'welcome' rug. As I was trying to get back up something grabbed onto my leg and dragged me back. I didn't even scream. I've been dragged around the place so many times by my parents I've gotten used to it.

" You can stay here Monique. " The guy Prince said.

" Thanks. I guess " I muttered as an after thought. "My name isn't Monique either." I added getting slightly annoyed at this 'Prince' guy. Stupid name if you ask me.

"What's your real name then?." one guy directed at me.

" Xaya King." I replied.

" How old are you?." Micro also asked me.