Chapter 19

A/N

Hey guyssss sorry for the long wait but I had GCSEs :/. I come on holiday on the 17.06.14. I'll be updating alot more to make up for my absence though.

Also check out my new book: Eden. It's a werewolf story.

*********************************

Xaya's POV

I don't know how long I've been down here. I feel so ill and weak. Jordan's come around though. But he finds it hard to stay awake as he's in bad shape. So I find myself staying up all the time. I haven't gotten any sleep since Yats put Enrique's body down here. I don't know how long ago that was though. But I know it's been too long for any human to stay awake for without an ounce of sleep.

I've been refusing any food brought down here, so Yats has started force feeding me. I swear that bitch has a few screws missing. The first time he force fed me I choked and threw it up on the floor. He didn't even bother to clean it up. Fuck it! I would have cleaned up my vomit. It's making this place stink even worse. It stinks so bad in here the smell of the blood and vomit isn't a good combination.

I can't even walk anymore, thanks to the stab wound. The bandages haven't been changed since Yats first put it on which can't be hygienic. Yats has also been beating me more regularly then changing his personality to make it seem as if he's some angel that fell from the sky. He truly is one physchotic bastard.

I hate to say it but I've given up on Courtney. He may have apologised but it doesn't mean he cares enough to come and get me. I've come along so far without anyone to depend on, so I don't need Courtney to save me. I'll be fine on my own.

"Why are you crying X?." I looked up and came face to face with Yats' clapped image. I ignored his presence as he came in the basement on purpose.

"I need air." I groaned. My dignity has flown out the window along time ago. I can't handle this stench even though I'm used to it. My lungs feel thick and heavy with this unclean air.

"No."

"WHY NOT!." I yelled at Yats.

" Don't fucking shout at me you ungrateful bitch." I can't even be bothered to react to what Yats just said to me. It's nothing new.

I dragged myself away from him and tried to go towards the basement door which Yats had left open. Before my hand could grab onto the first step I was dragged away by my injured leg. I hissed in pain and clawed at the floor.

" LET ME GO! YOU'RE HURTING ME, YOU FUCKING BITCH! ."

"I'm a 'fucking bitch' now?." He asked "ANSWER ME XAYA!."

" YOU KNOW WHAT, YEAH YOU ARE A BITCH. I HATE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE ON THIS PLANET BECAUSE YOU ACTED AS IF YOU CARED FOR ME!  YOU STOOK UP FOR ME WHEN COURTNEY WAS ABOUT TO THROW ME OUT OF THE HOUSE. I EVEN PREFER MY PARENTS TO YOU BECAUSE THEY NEVER PRETENDED TO LOVE ME OR EVEN LIKE ME. SO GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD, I. HATE. YOU." My eyes widened as I realised what I just did.

The next few moments were a blur. Yats' fists hit me from every angle possible.

"Don't. You. Dare. Speak. To. Me. Like. That. Again. You. Dumb. Mother. Fucking. Bitch!." With every word he hissed out he kicked me in my head.

I felt my eyes fluttering closed.

" YATS, YATS!."

"Yes boss." He replied back breathing heavily as if he had just finished his daily workout. What am I talking about?. Beating me up is his daily workout.

" We've got trouble. That bitch Prince found us somehow." Marcel said, sounding slightly alarmed.

I started to cackle, it scared me to hear how sadistic my laugh sounded. He came for me!. I actually gave up on him, he did say he was going to get me.

" Shut up that crazy bitch!." Marcel snapped at Yats.

" You're going to dieeee." I said, in a sing song voice which probably did make me sound crazy.

"I swear to god Xaya-." Yats started to say but I cut him off.

"Don't swear to god. You're going to hell for what you've done." I said. This is the happiest I've been in ages.

He made some sound in the back of his throat and slammed my head into the floor.

I groaned in pain. I don't think I'll be able to stay awake much longer.

" What are we going to do?. If Prince finds me, I'm a deadman." Yats said panicking.

" Shut the fuck up you fucking pussy. We kill them. There's nothing else we need to do." Marcel replied, I heard his gun click which made me panic.

What if he hurts Courtney?. It'll be all my fault.

" Leave Courtney alone." I muttered weakly.

" I've had enough of you." He said.

*BANG*

It seemed as if the whole world fell into a deep silence at that point in time. I think Marcel tried to shoot to kill but instead he ended up shooting me in the leg that I had been stabbed in. I think it would have been less painful if he had just killed me. I tried not to make a sound but the pain is too much. It's making it difficult to keep silent.

" WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR?. I WAS GOING TO MARRY HER AND HAVE KIDS WITH HER!." Yats screamed at Marcel.

I felt my stomach turn at what he said. I would never willingly have sex or marry that psycho. Let alone bring children into this world with him.

" Shut up you sick fuck. Even I know she would never have gotten with you. She hated your guts. I think I did her a favour by killing her." Wow. I think that's the most sensible thing Marcel has said in his entire life.

It was silent for a while then all I could hear was gun shots and shouting everywhere. I couldn't sustain myself for any longer. My eyes began to drift closed and I can't stop them from closing this time.

When people are about to die they say they see a white light. All I can see is black.

I was just about to blackout when a warm pair of arms picked me up.

" Hold on. You're going to be alright."

************************************

A/N

Sorry if it's a short chapter but enjoy.

Oh and read my new story: Eden. It's a werewolf story.

Oh and don't forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT

and

FOLLOW ;)

Have a lovely day my lovelies ;)