Chapter 5

Xaya's POV

It's K.C's birthday today and all her friends and family are coming over. It took me ages and I may have threatened a few people which may be classified as illegal but I got the money for the perfect birthday present. I ended up getting her a limited edition gucci bag and some juicy couture cream and perfume. I just hope she likes it because I've got people coming after me now after I threatened them. That's how it is in the ghetto. You offend or hurt somebody then they come after you with a whole gang of people. And I did both of those.

I didn't really harm them as much as I could of but I specialise in fear and terror and basically torture since I lived with my parents for 16 years of my life and I've been a victim to their evil ways for about 11 of those years.

*FLASHBACK*

Something is not right. I can feel it in my gut. I'm not in my room where they torture me. I'm in my other, normal room. I can hear voices downstairs. There are about 2 males and 3 females. I don't know who they are but it can't be good for me. I've come to a decision that anyone associated with my parents are almost as evil as they are. No one can be more evil than them.

It's been a month since the time they marked my body with the searing hot knife. I managed to get a glimpse of my back since that time and the fucking bastards put their mother fucking initials in my back. That's one scar I won't forget.

My door opened and in walked my parents and 3 women and 2 men. I was right about the amount of guests they had over. When you have parents like mine you develop good hearing, because you never know what's around the corner, you never know what they're up to, you never know where they are and you never know what's going to happen next.

" Hello bitch. These are friends of ours. Say hello." My mother said to me.

I stayed silent and kept my gaze on the dirty floor beneath me.

*SLAP*

"WHERE ARE YOU'RE MANNERS YOU STUPID BITCH?." My dad yelled in my face.

" Hello, are you all reincarnations of satan or are you just slaves to the best reincarnations, my parents?." I asked smirking. It was gonna end badly for me anyway. Why shouldn't I go out with some resilience.

" That's it tie her up." My mum said to my dad and the 2 males.

They picked me up and tied my hands and legs up.

" We're going to have fun with you." One of the guys said caressing my face.

I took this opportunity to turn my head and clamp my teeth into his hand. He screamed out in pain trying to release his hand from my teeth. I started to taste blood. The other people in the room tried to pry his hand away but it didn't work. The guy whose hand I was biting started punching me in the face repeatedly with his free hand. I finally let go to see him faint from the amount of pain I inflicted by biting his hand. Huh I wonder what would happen if he went through the torture I did. Son of a bitch deserved it anyway.

"YOU STUPID BITCH LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO HIM!." One of the women shouted.

" Awwww, did I hurt your little fuck buddy you damn slut." The woman instantly ran down stairs and came back up with a pan.

*WHACK* She hit me with the pan so hard I could feel my face swelling already. I started to laugh, after a while all you can do is laugh. They all started to join in and I started to laugh harder which made me sound insane. Even though I was laughing I was in so much pain, I was ready to black out from all the punches, kicks and objects connecting with my body.

My sight was blurry because my eyes were swollen but I saw someone standing in front of me pointing an object at me.

" Lights out bitch."