Chapter 14

A/N

Okay I know I haven't updated in like a month or so.... I'm not gonna make excuses but 50% of the reason is because of exams and the other 50% is because I'm a lazy shxt. So I apologise with all my heart.

********************************

Xaya's POV

My vision blurred and I shook my head to get rid of the feeling. I feel like shit honestly. My eye really hurts, probably from the punch...SHIT!. YATS!. I don't know what he's playing at but he will pay for this.

One of the things I've learned over a period of years is to always check my surroundings. I quickly scanned the atmosphere around me. My eyes widened. The walls were padded like you'd find in a mental hospital, and there is one window...the only problem is, it's on the ceiling.

How lucky am I. My only escape and it's on the ceiling. I mean who puts a window on the fucking ceiling?. Not only is my only escape on the ceiling, I'm also tied to a chair. My wrists and ankles are bound tightly. It's actually cutting off my circulation. I can feel it.

If someone doesn't untie me soon I'm gonna pass out from the lack of blood circulating my body. I could try screaming but they might not hear me. But everything's worth a try. Even if it's only once.

*Hysterical Screams*

I kept screaming for about 5 minutes but my throat is starting to hurt and I'm feeling a bit light headed.

The door flung open and Yats ran in. I rolled my eyes and was about to start screaming again. I'd rather collapse from a lack of blood circulation than have Yats untie me. Yats saw my mouth open and quickly slapped his hand over my mouth.

I screwed him and licked his hand. He pulled his hand away as fast as he put it on my mouth.

" Stop screaming!." He said wiping his hands on his jeans.

" No." I simply said.

"Stop being difficult Xaya." Yats said to me, narrowing his eyes.

"Bitch are you being serious right now. Don't you dare tell me to 'Stop being difficult'!. You punched me and I'm pretty sure my eye is swollen; oh not to mention you kidnapped me for what?!." I spat out, my voice rising with every sentence I said.

" I had to. It's the only way to catch Prince off gaurd." I screwed up my face when he said that.

" What's kidnapping me got to do with Courtney?." I asked, genuinely confused.

" He cares about you a lot. So if we take something away he'd protect with his life we've practically got him as our little toy."

I had to screw Yats as I saw his face light up with a smirk.

" Well that's where you're wrong. Courtney doesn't care about me and you said 'We'. Who's we?." I asked curiously.

" I don't know if you've noticed this before X but Prince isn't one for sharing emotions. But trust me on this he cares about you more than you think and more than he knows." I looked straight through Yats.

What if Courtney really does care about!.

But what if he doesn't?.

*Yats receives a text message*

"Okay, enough small talk. You asked me what I meant by 'We' didn't you?." Yats said to me after looking up from his phone.

I simply nodded.

" Well you're about to find out." he said smiling mischievously.

Yats closed the distance between us and pulled a gleaming object from his pocket.