Chapter 27 ~ Part One

Xaya's POV
"It's not fair! I don't know what to get him K.C. Everyone's got something for him except me!." I'm literally the worst.

Courtney's birthday is this Saturday, which is in 2 days. I've been stressing what to get him for ages now and I still have no clue as to what to get him. I've tried to subtly get him to tell me something but he's told me nothing worth knowing. I mean I have one thing in mind which I'm sure he'll enjoy but I want him to have something he can physically keep so he'll always remember and think of me.

"Just get him anything Xay Xay. He won't even care if it's socks because you got it for him."

I frowned, deep in thought, when an arm snaked around my waist.

"What are you frowning about baby?"

"None of your concern." I leaned back into Courtney's chest and smiled widely.

"If it's making you stress then it is my concern." He leaned down to my neck and bit down while sucking. I bit my lip to hold in my moan, so that he won't get the satisfaction he's looking for.

"It's not important Court. I promise." I pushed him away from me and he gave me a glare.

"Fine then." He left the kitchen and I heard the front door slam. I bit my lip in guilt.

"Now you've done it." K.C sighed. "You know he doesn't like it when you shut him out."

"I know! I didn't mean to. For fucks sake, you know what I'm going out." I hopped out of my seat leaving K.C shaking her head and grabbed my jacket, closing the door behind me.

To be honest I haven't really seen much of Courtney these past couple of weeks because of situations similar as to what just happened. I don't mean to push him away it just happens. Breathing out a breath of cold air I began to walk to the bus stop when a car started to slow down beside, so I quickened my pace in fright.

"Xaya! Hey! Do you need a lift?!."

I stopped speed-walking and slowly turned my head. I let out a sigh of relief after squinting to see who was driving the car.

"Eric you dickhead! You scared the life out of me. Don't cruise by me like that are you insane?!." He honestly scared me to death, I have to admit I've been on a edge a lot more since the whole incident.

"Sorry Xaya, I didn't mean to scare you." He chuckled lightly which caused me to glare at him.

"Anyway where are you going?." I asked curiously.

"Just to central. I gotta do some last minute Christmas shopping. Also I'm picking up the present I ordered for Courtney's birthday. What about you? Where you going?."

"Anywhere, I guess I'll just tag along with you if you don't mind. I just need to clear my head. What did you get Court by the way?." I asked in a nonchalant manner.

"Gucci flip flops." I raised my eyebrow as Future's lyrics came to mind. I can't believe even Eric has something for Courtney. I really need to find something quick! His surprise birthday party is two days from now.

*A few hours later*

"Jheez Eric, if I knew you liked to shop this much I wouldn't have said I'd tag along." Both of our arms are full, I literally have like 12 bags on each arm.

"Whatever Xaya man you're such a drama qu-." I cut off Eric in the midst of him teasing me.

"Here take these back to car because we're done now and wait for me there." He looked at me weirdly but took the bags and struggled off to the car.