Chapter 17

A/N

This chapter is dedicated to meka__ for making the awesome new cover for TMSA. I love it so much and was really picky about but she did a fab job. Follow me on instagram: @ Is_that_you_yeah ya_it_is_me and subscribe to my YouTube: Kairo D.W. I haven't posted anything yet but some subscribers would be nice to show you guys care. Anywaz enjoy ;) Oh and Happy Easter;)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Courtney's POV

" Everyone put their shit in the pot." Nobody made a move. Especially me. This dickhead acting like he owns the fucking place...technically he does, but who gives a fuck.

" Am I speaking Beijing?. Put your shit in the pot."

" Beijing's a place, you fish." K.C said, rolling her eyes as she threw a chef's knife into the pot.

Only the lord knows why she was carrying it with her tiny self. Jeez, I need to keep an eye on her or she's gonna turn into a straight thug.

" Why are you even here? Correcting me like you're my mum." Romeo muttered under his breath.

" I'm here because Xaya's my sister. I don't care if we're not related. Also some mother fucking bitches are gonna pay with their cock sucking selves for taking Xaya away from us and abusing her."

"You swear too much for a little kid." Romeo retorted whilst putting the pot on the table. Everyone slowly but surely started putting their weapons in the pot.

There was a variation from knives to guns even knuckle busters. I put my shit in last. I had 3 guns and 4 knives. I don't care if it's an overkill. I don't trust Romeo. Especially not in his own home. But I put my stuff in so we can start talking business. If shit starts to get 3D I'll just  use my fists.

Scoping the room I made a count of about 50 of us all together. Me and my mandems are at Romeo's yard with his people trying to come up with a rational way to get Xaya back once we find out her location because apparently 'storming in there like demons from hell' isn't the way to go about things according to Pharaoh.

" Before we get serious I just want to say anyone who isn't prepared to risk their lives should walk away now. This is real. It's gonna be kill or be killed." Romeo said, trying to act all superior as if he's some fucking army major.

About 15 of Romeo's people left chatting shit about how their sorry. Nobody else made any moves to leave, I smirked as I saw none of my mandems left.

" None of you are leaving?." Romeo asked curiously.

" It's true we hardly know Xaya, practically all of us haven't even met her before but this girl clearly means a lot to Prince, so we're going to get her back." Smalls said and the others nodded and murmured in agreement.

I grinned at them. I hate the phrase ride or die because it's honestly stupid but if someone asked me who my ride or dies were it would be these guys.

" I'm sorry I can't do this. You guys can kill yourselves for that crazy bitch but I'm not going to. You all know what she did to me yet you guys are all carrying on like she's some angel that needs saving. That bitch gets everything that she deserves. Call it Karma." Prayer burst out glaring at all of us.

" Leave then." I said calmly.

" But I-."

"YOU JUST SAID YOU WEREN'T GONNA RISK YOURSELF TO SAVE XAYA SO FUCKING LEAVE. YOU'RE NOT ANY USE TO US IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA HELP. AND I SWEAR IF YOU CALL HER A BITCH ONE MORE TIME!." I practically screamed at the top of my lungs. Prayer flushed red and left Romeo's house slamming the door. I kissed my teeth and sat down.