Chapter 20

Courtney's POV

"So correct me if I'm wrong but what you're trying to say is Marcel has your girlfriend and he's holding her hostage. And you're going to get her and you want us to help you as back up so he can get arrested along with this Edward Willis guy also known as Yats?."

"Fam, you're either going to help us or not. Just don't think you're going to be arresting me when I kill every single mother fucker there. Do you think I want the help from the police?. I don't need or want your help, Ethan."

For fucks sake!. We're wasting time here. We came down to the police only because it's part of the plan so none of us end up in pen. I don't give two fucks if I end up in pen I've been there before, but I have to look after Xaya when I get her back and I can't do that from prison.

"Calm down Courtney. I'll see what I can do but if this is all some bullshit you're trying to pull, I will lock you up. Marcel is a wanted guy. You're lucky the police stays out of your way."

"Hurry up Ethan." He looked at me unsure and disappeared quickly.

I let out a sigh. Ethan's the only police officer I remotely trust. I guess you could say he's become a friend within enemy territory. We got used to seeing each other because I always used to end up getting arrested...a lot.

Ethan came back with about 27 officers behind him.

"He better be there. I've put my job on the line for your sake." Ethan said to me. This must be the most serious I've ever seen him.

I just nodded and told him everything since Xaya disappeared and the plan we had put together.

"Alright!. We can take it from here kids. Thanks for alerting us." My face formed the dirtiest screw I could pull off and then some.

"Who the fuck are you anyway?. We're not 'kids'. We didn't have to come to you guys and we didn't want to. So guess fucking what?. You're not going to take it from anywhere." I said getting angrier with every sentence.

"This is a job for the police. Your help is no longer needed." The same dickhead said, narrowing his eyes.

"NO!. What the hell do you think is going to happen if you guys go busting down the doors?. If you do that and Xaya gets...killed, I'm going to kill each and every one of you." I threatened. Everyone went silent at what I said and looked around uncomfortably.

"I agree with him. This operation will fail if we go in first." One of the police officers said speaking up.

They all gradually started to agree with me slowly.

"Fine, since you all think that their way is best, I guess that's what we'll have to do." I grinned slightly as the dickhead muttered out his words.

"Can we make a move?. We've wasted enough time." Pharaoh said, speaking up.

Ethan nodded and we made our move towards Xaya's destination.

*Later on*

We were less than three feet away from Xaya. I clenched my fist in anxiety. One foot out of place and our chance to get Xaya is out of the window.

I fiddled with the gun in my hand. It was another disagreement with that bastard police officer. But I told them I'm not walking in there without a weapon. I'd be dead in 0.01 nanoseconds. Plus how else would I be able to 'accidently' kill some of those bitches?.

"This is it cuz." Pharaoh muttered.

I nodded at him and began walking closer to Xaya's destination. With every step of the way the look on my face became more sour. Just thinking of what Yats has done makes me go mad. I can't wait to stomp the shit out of him.