The confrontation

The next day I was worried sick. I had wanted to skip out school today but yandere-chan would think I was a coward and kill me quicker if I'd done it. I had to show her I was more then that.
I shivered as I got out of bed, what would happen if my mum found out i had been murdered?, she would be heartbroken. I bite my lip trying to forget the horrible things that could happen.
I packed my bag again and hid a small knife and some chlorophyll to take with me to possibly capture her. I was shaking so hard I could barely open the door on leaving the house.
"Be safe" my mum called down the stairs as I closed the door behind me. I definitely wasn't safe, today could be the day when I meet my end.

It was raining. Each drop reminded me of what was soon to come, my hopes dropping slowly on to the pavement. The inability of death. The stone pavements were wet and slippery, and the people all around me had umbrellas to keep them dry, which shone like a sea of colours in the gloom of the early sun. Every car that past on the road, splashed me as they drove stupidly fast through the deep puddles.
When I got to the school gate, I half expected a crazy mad looking girl to run at me and stab me with a knife, but what I saw then, was even worse.  Through the thick wade of umbrellas of the students, was a river of blood. I could only assume that someone else had been murdered, And with a twist of guilt in my stomach I knew that it was my fault. That this was a warning to me. To stay away from yandere-chan.

-Lunch time-

I sat surprisingly well that lunch. I was sitting on the stone fountain letting the water trickle against my back thinking about what had happened this morning.
'Yandere-chan has killed another victim to threaten me', the idea of that sick action sickened me....
Suddenly I heard a noise.
I reached into my bag and wrapped my hand slowly around the knife, slipping it into my pocket carefully. I looked around almost to quickly. There was a few people standing around chatting but there was nothing too weird about that.
"Josh?" I jumped and turned to see a girl I didn't recognise looking down at me. "Who are you?" I asked frowning and grasping my knife even tighter in my pocket. "I'm your helper" she replied staring into my eyes. "There's someone after you Josh" she said leaning closer so she was almost against my ear "your a fool" she was so close I could smell her breath, "I can lead you right to them". My body froze as she said those words, they were as cold as ice. she didn't even move, so I could only know that she was being serious. she was just standing there. I pulled out my knife, "stay back!" I chocked my whole body was shaking, I was trying to sound brave and not like I was about to break down from how scared I was. The girl stepped backwards and gave me a long hard stare. Then she let out a small, evil chuckle. "I'm not her" she laughed "my dear, I'm just poor innocent-" she paused and a slight grin slipped from her checks.
"info-chan".

My eyes widened and I dropped the knife in shock from what she just told me. 'This was info-chan?, had I finally meet my mysterious texter.. Was she gonna kill me?'.
"Not so brave now are we" she continued with her deathly stare "in a few seconds you'll be hers" and she reached in her pocket and pulled out a tiny pink heart.
Before I could even try to question what it was she had cracked it open realising pink power onto her hands.
"Stop right there!" I heard a shout and to my relief I saw two teachers standing in a fighting position even side of info-chan ready to take her down. I cheered and smiled but just as I thought everything was going in my favour and I was actually gonna win, something worse then what had just happened, happened to me.
The teachers who were approaching info-chan could not see what looked like a shadow behind the teachers and to the left of info-chan. Before I could yell out I heard a machine bursting into life and a scream, and with absolute horror I saw a girl I swore I knew driving a saw right through the teachers head and blood spitting out everywhere. It cut through the teachers body like it was paper.
I had to look away so I wouldn't be sick, it was too much.
When I looked back again, I wish I hadn't. The two Halves of the once normal teacher was now on the floor split directly in two by the spinning blade. This girl had killed the teacher. The worst part was that I suddenly realised who this was:

It was my best friend maya.

The only reason I had recognised her, was because of the height and the colour of her eyes. The rest of her appearance had completely changed. Not only was her whole uniform drenched in blood including her hair but she didn't even look human. Her whole body was trembling with pleasure and insanity and she stood there in front of the dead teacher like she was trying to summon a beast to rule the world with her body. Then she turned to face me.
She still had pupils in her eyes luckily, but they had gone berserk and wild and darted around her eye like a prisoner trying to escape a prison. She had the most creepiest grin on her face, like the grin you get when you've achieved a goal or something good and your so proud of it you can't stop smiling, but also the grin you get when your a psychopathic murder who has just killed their victims. I looked to my right desperately to see if info-chan was down, but she was on the floor beating up the other teacher to death so my hopes dropped like a fly who had just been caught and killed.
I shook my head in disbelief. "I know right.." maya spoke in a voice so deep and changed you wouldn't even be able to tell it was her from first hearing it, "I came just in time, and you got to see the show. Isn't it beautiful?, how powerful love truly is. well guess what josh?, your mine now sweetheart, and I heard from my trusty friend that you wanted this" As she spoke she twirled a knife around her hand still grinning.
I didn't need to hear any more of this bullshit, before I knew what had happened I had charged into the school, and ran for my life.