The end of a new chapter

This was it.
I was ready.
No more  being the innocent one, I was gonna beat this girl at her own game and track her down. The very thought of it made me grin.
I told my parents about the yandere and they told the school. Later the school placed hidden Cameras in every hallway and every room (except the bathroom) and I got told the headmaster had a big red button to instantly call the police if anything went wrong and they would appear at our school.
I was also ready. I secretly packed a small knife in my bag pack, so I was able to threaten her or maybe to disarm her or at least to feel safe even when danger was around.
the next step was to contact info-chan.
Hello, uh info-chan?
I texted her excitedly waiting for a reply. But there was no reply. I began to sweat.
'I need to say something more interesting' I fought to myself so I put:
I give up.. The yandere is to strong. I love her I really do. Tell me how I can be with her?.
I waited.
I was about to give up when I got a reply and my heart leaped in my chest.

"I have informed her. Don't worry she'll find you, she always does. You will meet, Josh senpai".

I was shaking all over. We were gone meet! I hadn't expected this. I didn't even know when where or how, and the yandere is already closing in on me. but I had to be ready. I was gonna do this even if it meant facing her, face to face.
---------------