A unexpected meet up

All I'm gonna say is enjoy. (More chapters woo!)

My mum was late.
She was never this late.
I kept thinking to myself I was over reacting but it was pretty clear when she was half an hour late.

I was about to go to my phone when I heard a scream.
Scared I rushed to the window and placed my trembling hand on the old, broken window. With amazing effort I managed to break it open to check what the fuss was about.
A girl was hanging upside down from her ankle, tied by a light brown rope which was tied onto our apple tree out the front. The girl was screaming her head of, and I just knew I had to save her.
"Hold on" I yelled down and she looked up at me with her chestnut Brown eyes and silky black hair and she remained me immediately of yandere-Chan but I pushed the fought away. She was long gone, and I was glad.
I ran down to the kitchen and grabbed the biggest knife I could find then ran back.
The girl was still hanging but she was struggling less as she grew weak and tired. I then climped out my window and onto the thick brunches like a monkey, hoping all the while it could hold me.
When I was right above the girl I picked out the leaves and pulled them of, eventually making a soft landing for her to land on.
All the while the girl was watching me stunned Into silence, just staring at me.
I began to cut at the thick rope all the while talking to her reassuringly.
"You will be ok girl dont panic" and "ill save you", then finally the rope snapped and the girl fell awkwardly into the leaf pile below.

I jumped down beside her and helped her to her feet. As soon as I'd done so she looked at me with a twinkle In her eyes and sneakily entwined her hands into mine.
"Thank you so much" she said softly, showing me into a world of day dreams and happy things intil she spoke again.
"Goodbye..".
"Bye" I replied to her and ran back to the tree as the door was locked.

___________________

I sat in my room late at night thinking who she really was, and if she loved me.

But little did i know, that this was the new yandere-Chan.