"Info-chan"

I walked away from the dead corpse and stood next to my favourite tree, alone.

I stood here sometimes when I had nothing to do or if I was investigating, in this case I was.

I pressed on the screen as it had turned of and my heart sank as I saw it had a password.

I searched my brain.

'What could it be? What does Maya like'

I tried her favourite colour but it just bleeped saying that, that wasn't it.

'Her best friend? Who was her friend'

Then it clicked as memories of the kiss flooded back

'she liked me did she not?'

I typed in

'Josh'- it bleeped

'Joshie'- again it bleeped
'senpai noticed me!'

Tabithas words rang through my head as I tried

'i love Josh'

'Senpai...my last name, everyone says it when they like me'

I smiled and typed

'Senpai josh'

And the phone clicked on, showing info-Chan's contact and I was in her Phone.

Message to info-chan, Monday, 12:51 lunch time
Hey info!
Sent- yandere-Chan

I smiled, this was wrong but I needed to know who this was and the only way to do this was to text her.

Message to yandere-Chan, Monday, 12:53 lunch time
If your talking about the hanged girl yandere, yes i have done the newspaper, also do you think I can have some more panty shots?
Sent- info-chan

'Panty shots?, THAT'S GROSS! Info-chan sounds like a horrible friend oh well better search her phone'.

I came across a pant pic and sent it to info-chan.

Message to info-chan, Monday, 1:00 lunch time
1 panty shot
Sent- yandere-Chan

'What will she reply with'

A small smirk appeared on my face she was probably joking, and I had taken it to far

Message to yandere-Chan, Monday, 1:03 lunch time
Great thanks, I've found another rival, ellie. Even through she is in your basement she is dangerous, I encourage you that she must be removed. What are you planning yandere-Chan?
Sent- info-Chan

I stood there stunned

'Rival?'
'Basement?'
'Dangerous?'
'What did it all mean, was this info-chan the murder? And how come she accepted the panty shots?'

Message to info-chan, Monday, 1:05 lunch time
Thanks, can I have some info on the girl?
Sent- yandere-Chan

It was all I could think of to say, I was shocked.

Suddenly I saw Maya looking around for her phone shock terror and confusion on her face.

'Wait a second why was her contacts on her phone saved as yandere-Chan?'

I finally realised that it was time to give her phone back so I deleted the messages I had sent to info-chan but she hadn't replied, was she in the middle of doing so?

"Hey Maya!" I called as I went to the home screen and turned the phone of, she looked up and relaxed when she saw my face.

"I found your phone on the floor, switched of and found I needed to.."

"Thank you so much Josh!" She squealed her face lighting up as she snatched the phone out my hands surprisingly quickly

"did uh anyone use it?"

Guilt shot through my chest as I tried to keep a straight face wondering what to say

"Uh um no, I was the only one with the phone"

Suddenly I felt that this was all to much and I didn't won't to talk to maya any more.

She however still stared looking at me her eyes brighter, she was in a daze looking at my face.

"I couldn't get In from your clever password" as soon as I said it I realised that was wrong but instead a flash of hurt shown through her face.

Her phone bussed and she looked down, it was a text, from info-chan she quickly turned of the phone and smile "see you later!" And she was gone.

'Dam it follow her see what this is about!' My thoughts called, but she had already disappeared and it would probably take the whole if lunch to find her, and that was only ten minutes...

Sorry for the short and probably crap chapter, this was explaining info-Chan and senpai learning about her, I will do a longer one soon and hope u all like my book.
enjoy it anyway, and see u in the next one!

- omg_so_crazy_girl