Maya Becoming Worrying To Senpai

I was beginning to forget my worries.

A couple of days had past since I had seen maya's phone and info-Chan.

But Something told me that something wasn't right.

Poppy, ever since the murder of Meku, had been very traumatized and had a fixed traumatic face, and was trying to convince everyone that Maya was the murderer and still a murderer.
No one talked about maya, about how nice and cute she was, not since poppy began telling everyone these things.

In fact Maya had become a very unpopular person.

After that maya got distant and more disturbing, I even saw her looking like she was shaking and crazy, as through she had lost her sanity and she had stopped complementing people.

Then it was poppys day to be chosen and presumably killed.
But whatever happened poppy was never seen again.

Maya was acting very strange.
Everyone knew it.
She was taking pictures of girls and smirking at them on her phone, I think she even took one of me and she definitely wasn't in photography class.
I even saw her crouching down in front of a girl but pushed away the fought that she probably was taking panty shots although what info-chan had said kept popping back in my mind, that info-chan had wanted panty shots from her.

Then I started getting disturbed by maya.

It was when I was randomly by my tree just looking into the distance when I spotted her running over at full speed, whispered something then stood in front of me.
She was about to say something when suddenly she grew shy and began to annoyingly pace around not saying what she was trying to say but just shaking and trembling.
Eventually I got pissed and just wanted space so I said something loud enough so she could hear me and get guilty.
"What's up with her?" I questioned and knew that she heard it
She gasped but for some reason didn't leave me alone as if she couldn't and carried on harassing me.
"She's acting strange" I said and scanned her lowered face for an reaction.
It stayed shocked and again she practically ignored me, not having the strength to pull away.
'What happened to lovely Maya?' I fought as I began to get angry and say the next words
"She's starting to freak me out" I raised my voice to show the anger and worry in it.
Maya finally got the message, and looked up, her face scared
"Oh dear I'm Sorry, senpai" she managed to cough out and quickly walked away.

Weird things began happening after that.

For example I then got a note.

it was the end of school, I decided to have a lovely walk through the school grounds as it looked practically fine this fine evening
When I saw a tiny piece of paper pinned to the tree were Tabitha had hung herself which hadn't been there before.
So I went over to to investigate, and i was lucky because it was meant to be for me.
However it was a very dark message, and only a crazy murderer girl who wanted me, would write it.
It said...

'I have done all this for you, senpai Josh'.

I showed the teachers this, but they couldn't identify who had written this so whoever had was a mystery.

Iron safety bars had been strung up around the rooftop because apartally a girl committed suicide from there although why it happened was also a mystery.

My school had become more of a prison now, then a school, and everyone was fearing for their lives hoping that they wern't next as the schools atmosphere became darker and the school became lonely.

But I knew I had to find out who wrote the note, soon.

Police roamed the school grounds every once in a while to catch the killer red handed but the killer was excellent at their job and hid all evidence except that there was a missing student when they kill them.
No one even knows who did it.

Several times the school has been on lock down and I was locked in my classroom, the only one there as the teacher went to help.

more teachers were hired, not to teach but to tackle and catch any student suspicious or the killer.
The police felt like guards trapping us in and watching us.

Whilst we still lived we feared each day to be our last and if the police were strong enough to do there job and arrest whoever was the one to murder innocent school kids.