BackFired

Finally I was called in.

I got out the ambulance and ignored the pain of my arm.
It was burning like crazy.

I got to the hospital door but before I could do anything I heard my name being whispered through the air.

"Josh..."
I looked about but couldn't find the source, and then shivered as the flash back of the time yandere-Chan had done this to me before went across my mind, so I ignored it.

I went into a doctors room and there stood a, girl?
I couldn't really tell if it was a boy or a girl standing in front of me, it was like a shadow and it was wearing all black.
It turned slowly and looked at me.

It didn't have a face. Instead it wore a face mask and was staring straight at me with a cringed smile.
At least it's colourful I fought as it was one of those masks which have colourful patterns.

"Take a seat" a muffled voice rang out, which made me even more confused but I did it anyway, not to sure if this is what doctors wore now, or I am infectious with a disease.

The chair was cold and uncomfortable, but I kepted staring at the dark figure who was staring back.
"Who are you?" I finally asked but they didn't reply.

"Lets get your arm fixed" they finally said and came towards me with a knife.

A KNIFE!.

I began to sweat.
"Why do you need a knife!" I screamed and began to twist in my chair.
The thing kepted coming and didn't answer my question.
When it was only a foot away I swang my leg up and over and made contact with the knife, knocking it out of their hand.
"Why do you need a knife?" I repeated and finally they spoke.
"I need it to help your arm, you can trust me" and I picked up it was a girls voice, and she was being serious.
she looked at me and I nodded
"Ok, go ahead".

She advanced with the knife and again I began to panic but stay onto it and closed my eyes.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.