Inside Yandere-Chan's basement

'Everything had gone wrong', my thoughts were coming back, drifting in from the darkness.

'i was supposed to tell her that I loved her and would go out with her, but instead, she drugged me and who knows where I'll be put now'.

I groaned as the pain in my neck came back to me, as reality shot into my brain, I was walking up.
'no, go back to sleep' I moaned as I felt dreadful, wait, I couldn't move.
I drifted a bit father into blackness, but it wasn't enough to keep me still.
My body was so stiff, I couldn't move my arms.
A buzzing noise sounded and then with a sudden jolt I opened my eyes.. and then wished that I hadn't.
Stood in front of me, watching me stood....

Yandere-Chan.

"morning my dear senpai" she said as soon as I opened my eyes.
Her black hair was so messy it looked like snakes around her head, her uniform was covered in blood and her eyes, they were so crazy it was unbearable to look at.
"Where am I?" I called surprisingly weakly.
Yandere-Chan laughed.
"Where are you? Haha, your in my basement of my house!".
I almost screamed when I heard that, I almost cried for help, to be free, all thoughts of asking yandere-Chan out again had vanished.
I tried to move my arms and get up as I was kneeling on the floor, but again my arms didn't move.
Yandere-Chan read my thoughts
"You can't move senpai, your hands are tide to the pole, all the better for me to stare at" her head shook and she smiled, still staring deep into my eyes.
I shock my head, this wasn't happening anymore, I had been kidnapped!.
Suddenly I heard moans and muffled voices coming from my left and looked sideways.
Three more girls, who had disappeared a long time ago, were hanging chained to the wall with duck tape pressed over there mouths.
One I immediately recognized, it was poppy.
"Yes, senpai, look at my collection of prizes I gained on the way" and she giggled.
I didn't know what to do.
I looked into the eyes of the helpless poppy and felt so sorry for her.
If we had believed her, that Maya was the murder, then none of us would be in this mess.

For once I had a good look at maya's basement.
It was stone but had a wooden roof and wooden stairs going up from the basement.
I guessed that the pole, that I was tied to, was the only one here and that it lay in the middle.

Yandere-Chan walked around us a bit before someone called her from upstairs "coming mum" she called annoyed but she went over to me?.
Immediately her eyes began growing normal and her insanity grew less, Then she put duck tape over my mouth and ran up the stairs, locking the door behind her.

I groaned 'duck tape!'.

I leaned my head on my shoulder and surprisingly I felt tired.
"Hey, senpai!" I heard a girl I didn't know whisper.
I looked up and did a really muffled "huh?"
"Senpai, I'm really sorry about all this, she's a yandere, and she was really obsessed with you from the beginning that she killed all those people who fancied you..for you".
'Oh god' I fought 'and I believed she was innocent'
"So why am I here?" I tried to say, and the girl nodded she understood me
"I don't know, but I have a plan to get us out and it will work, we just need Intill yandere-Chan gets back" I nodded happy that they were thinking of getting out.
She beckoned me closer so I leaned forward and she told all of us the plan...