Tourcher In The Basement

I woke up again, with a searing headache and burning skin.
I moaned, and tried to pull my hands up, but once again they were in chains.
My heart fall as I remembered what had happened.
Yandere-Chan had got me in the last minute, and the police didn't know where i was.
"Help" I tried to scream but it only came out as a painful, little cry.
My vision became more visible and I saw the two girls who had pinned yandere-Chan, lying on the floor.
Dead.
I cried out, this was all my fault, if I had never followed yandere to the gym, no one would be dead, and I wouldn't be captured.
I heard a noise to my left, and saw yandere-Chan walking down the stairs.
She saw me awake.
"Hello again senpai" she said, her voice more crazier and evil then before.
I moaned loudly, the pain, was distracting me.
"So I see you won't to get out" she said, and I did nothing but look at her.
"Well, you can't. You will stay here internally, Intill you love ME!"
I moaned, coughing as she laughed.
Then she wiped out the knife.
"For your, failed attempt for escape, I will hurt you senpai, but don't worry, I will pass the pain, it will be over" and she dug the knife into my arm.
I cried out again, as pain shot right through my arm.
Tears formed in my eyes as I wiggled, trying to cease the pain but failing, and more pain.
I began to breath, sharply as blackness threatened to consume me yet again.
I struggled to stay conscious, and looked straight at yandere-Chan, who was standing with the bloodied knife in her hand.
She could see I was in pain but didn't help.
My body grew used to the pain but I still cried out, and my arm felt extremely num.
I didn't dare look down.
"I'm sorry senpai, I really am" yandere-Chan moaned, and then slapped me in the face, which not surprisingly, didn't hurt.

"I hope, your ready" she smiled
and then she knelt closer and

******************
this section is block, and will not be described due to the young viewer's, and rating of this book
*********
And I blacked out, again, in her clutches, for the third time.