Chapter 6: Voyage

Your P.O.V

I walk down the staircase with my duffle hanging on my hip. I look around and spot Porlyusica organizing her medicines in a wooden cabinet next to the couch and an idea strikes me.

"Hey, have you perfected that motion sickness potion, yet?" I ask, sauntering over to her.

"Yes, but the only plant that worked was very rare so I don't have much. Why?"

I bite my lip, not sure if I should be honest. "I need some for my new mission incase one of the Dragon Slayers gets too overwhelmed."

Porlyusica seems to take my answer in to consideration, then reaches into the cabinet and plucks out a small vile about the length and width of my pinky finger filled with a tinted green liquid.

"This is all I have right now, so take care of it," she directs sternly.

"Thank you," I say, taking the vile and slipping it into my pants pocket. "I'll see you at the games."

Not that I'm planning on using the medicine, but it's nice to have incase I get tired of seeing Laxus suffer, which I doubt I will. There's something about that man getting knocked down a few pegs that I find thrilling. I can tell he's very, very powerful, but he's cocky about it.

I close the door to the house behind me as I make my way to Magnolia's train station since I know that's where their team will go. I remember Macao said once that they call themselves the Thunder God Tribe and they work for Laxus with Freed as the leader. Honestly, I think their little group is cute and I can't wait to train with them.

The only people I've trained with that matched up with my power were Jellal and Ultear, but then again, we never really trained just worked together. I know the extent of Laxus' abilities and I know he will be a worthy adversary. I can't wait to see how far I can push him.

I stride down the concrete sidewalks, passing by people as they smile and point in my direction. The attention used to bother me when my name first started getting around, but now I barely notice it. I turn a corner and see Laxus and the Thunder Legion waiting on the platform with their own bags.

"Hola, my travel amigos," I greet, causing them to turn their attention toward me.

What catches me off guard is when Evergreen squeals, runs up to me and engulfs me in a hug. "This is so exciting! I can't believe I won't be the only girl for once!"

I hesitantly hug her back. I may be used to attention, but affection from strangers is a new thing. "Yeah, I'm excited to train with you guys," I reply honestly.

Evergreen steps back and her eyes are lit up. I smile at her enthusiasm and pretty blunt offer of friendship. I never allowed myself to become actual friends with anyone because of my mission. I don't think it's fair to get people attached to you when you know one day that it could all end so quickly.

We walk over to the three men on the platform and I look up at Laxus first, seeing his eyes are guarded as he stands slightly behind the other two with his arms crossed.

"What I can't believe is that we're having the famous (Y/N) (L/N) show us a few things," Bickslow speaks, making my eyes shift to him.

"Oh, you found out about that?" I question.

"The guys at Fairy Tail filled us in," he says and his dolls chorus behind him.

"Well, at the end of the day, I'm just a wizard who knows how to cast a few spells. No biggie." I shrug and listen as the railroad tracks begin to rattle and the train's horn blares through the area.