t w e n t y s e v e n

They were lying down under the shade on the relatively sunny day. She smiled as she took in the view of the clear blue sky and how the clouds were moving with such grace. Jongdae noticed how she was smiling and it was a radiating view. He knew other's thought of his smile is as bright as the sun but for him, her smile gave him more warmth than his smile could ever manage to emit. Or that might just because he's just in love with all things her.

"If someone were to ask me a few years ago, why I always lie down here and stare into the far horizon, I'd say that this is my way of trying to stay strong, venting to the universe to wrap me up in a warm blanket as I fall asleep with the breeze drying out my tears."

Jongdae took in her words with care. Knowing her well enough, he knew he'd be smiling even more brightly once he hears her continue her talk about her thoughts about herself, "I love how you're talking more about yourself with that wondrous smile on you and the calm jolly tone in your voice."

"Now I'm lying here just wanting to take in the colours of life, knowing my life is as colourful as this view. My dull life is no longer dull, it only needed time to have it be coloured. The coldness I felt slowly seeped away as I allowed myself to emit the warmth I yearned to feel."

She reached for Jongdae's hand and placed her hand on top of his. Her fingers lightly tapping the back of his hand, "I thought I needed someone to provide me with the warmth I've desperately cried out for..."

"But now I know, it's the spark from someone I needed to create the fire in myself."