t w e n t y t h r e e

"You know you still have me, right?" he asked, having the corner of his lips curled up. The sight of the shadow of light showers falling against the glass on the still bright against his face sent her smiling.

"Let's go, I have something planned for you," he grabbed her hand, which slipped away from the railing and clasped with his tightly within seconds.

The two used the hood of their sweaters as their umbrella from the light rain showers that somewhat made the atmosphere become so calming. Her steps matching his as she walked just a few inches behind him, they had their free hand held out, trying to catch the rain.

Soon enough, Jongdae made a quick turn into a coffee shop. Letting go of his hand and rubbing her rain-stained hand against her sweater, she kept the door open for a lady who came in after them. Nodding as her reply to the lady's thank you, she made her way towards Jongdae who was placing a chair in front of what looks to be a platform with a high wooden stool and a microphone in front of it.

"Sit," he said as place his hands on her shoulder and softly guided her until she sat down. Rushing towards the stool, he took a few moments to make himself comfortable in the stool and adjusted the microphone to his preferred height.

Looking to his side, she followed so and her sight came to a man, most likely an employee at the shop judging for his attire. He tapped the tablet he had in his hand and held up a thumbs up with his other hand. Her eyes went back to Jongdae who smiled as their eyes met.

Soon enough, the fading sound of music became clear and in just a few seconds, she smiled with disbelief as the familiar melody roams the shop.