t w e n t y t w o

"Jongdae," she softly called out for him, who was looking down to the streets. He hummed as a reply but silence enveloped the two as they were stuck in their own thought bubbles.

The two had taken the initiative to spend the day just looking up from the observation deck of the tower. Just to be at a place to overlook the different personalities of people and their way of life.

Jongdae had his eyes following a group of children, he assumed to be about 5 or 6 years old, just walking around in awe and their body language filled with excitement. By the looks of it, it seems like they would have an infinite amount of energy and curiosity.

Her, on the other hand, had her eyes wandering around looking at the small patches of greenery among the city of concrete and steel. There was still a large significant amount of greenery, making her think of how such natural bring could exist in a wonderfully weird harmony with something thought by the human mind.

It soon reminded her of how in between cracks in the pavement and even on walls of buildings, the oxygen providing beings could bloom and create an unorthodox type of beauty. But some would think of it as stubborn ruining weeds and moss. Well, people do have their own opinions.

"You know, plants somehow could beautifully coexist with buildings of steel, glass and just purely manmade. But it just sometimes bugs me on how it couldn't be the same case with me with other people," she then looked at a group of friends, enjoying themselves with treats and laughing together.

"I just want to feel like I exist among those I call 'friends'," the longing in her tone made him hug her and lightly humming in agreement to her words.