t w e n t y f i v e

"Wake up sleepyhead, we're arriving," he lightly caressed the top of her head.

She had stayed up the night before and due to the lack of sleep the placed upon herself, she unconsciously fell asleep on his shoulder. Not that he minded. In fact, it thrilled him with the blush on his cheeks as the evidence.

Opening her eyes, she let out a yawn and used the back of her hand to cover her mouth. Blinking her eyes slowly after a few moments, she pulled away her head from his body and started to stretch her neck.

"Had a nice sleep?" he chuckled as he looked at her face that showed how she was still out of it.

"You know that I'm not good at doing this. Why do you keep on insisting that I should follow?" as soon as she finished her question, she let out another yawn which he covered with the back of his hand.

He responded with a laugh at her question and her yawning. "Don't be too humble, you're better than I am. And you've only been doing this half the time I had," he spoke and soon after, the bus began to slow down.

The bus came to a stop and the doors opened. The two stepped down and slowly made their way to their destination.

"I still feel a bit worried. Like I'm bad at this and what if people see badly of me?" she spoke and had her steps halted.

"So, we're back to this discussion?" he had his hands on his knees and slouching to look her from a slightly lower angle. Taking a hand away from his knees and tucking her hair behind her ear, he let out a warm smile.

"The more you do something, the more experience you get. And with that experience, you will naturally grow better. It's not something you can quickly implant in yourself but you will be good at it - or at least, you will feel that you're good at it."

"Because you're already great. And why is that, if you're wondering?" he continued as he straightened himself up.

"You've done things sincerely and people can sense the warmth of that," he held her hand tightly.

"Now smile, it brightens my cold world."