Chapter 44: Guys' Bonding Time

Pls tell me which cover you like best from there ---> A the first one on top and so on… It would really help

Sam's POV 

"Oh my God! That was so embarrassing!" I grumbled as I opened the door to my old room. The familiarity of the room washed over me. I remembered that my old towels where in the chest of drawers and so I got them out. Alec came in and closed the door behind him. 

"I think they took it very well." Alec commented. He removed his stained shirt and wiped away the ketchup off his forearms. I knew it was kind of the wrong moment but seeing Alec in all his bare-chested glory always left me feeling breathless.

"You like what you see?" Yikes! He caught me staring. Okay, I knew that I had no reason to feel guilty, after all, he was all but officially declared my husband, but still, it would be nice to take his ego down a notch. And well, who am I kidding, I love to tease him.

"No." I denied. "I'm going to take a shower." I stated. "Great. We're both in desperate need of one." he said, following me through the bathroom doors.

"Whoa. Where do you think you're going, buster? With all your chivalry I'd thought you know you're not supposed to go in a woman's bathroom while she's indecent." I teased him.

"W-what?! Oh come on! Sam I've already seen all of you! That rules doesn't apply to us now! And at the same time we'll save time and water!" He insisted. I snickered and went over to him and pinched his cheeks. "Aw! My boyfriend's an Eco-friendly economist!" I planted a butterfly kiss on his nose which smelled like dairy. I grabbed my bag and went in the bathroom, closing the door quickly before he could come in. I showered, removing the disgusting whipped cream from my hair and washing of the hundreds and thousands off my chest. 

"Ah, I swear she'll be the reason why I'll go insane after surviving three hundred years in the world." I heard Alec say from behind the door.

"Talking to yourself, Alec. First sign of insanity." I commented. I heard him chuckle at my statement. I could just imagine him rolling his eyes at me. 

I was ready by fifteen minutes. I put on a cute white coloured button up dress; yeah after the whole food incident you’d thing I’d learn more about not wearing white clothes around Alec. Nah, that would be too sensible. I’m being a teenager so I have to do stuff without thinking them through. Though as I was thinking about not thinking it through I realised what a desperate case of compulsive organization disorder I had in my mind. I swear, sometimes its hell in my mind. I exited the bathroom looking all sweet and naïve as if I didn’t have a thought in my head.

"Here. You can wash up. I'll go downstairs for a while to check on the preparations."

"Alright. I'll join you in a few." I handed him the stuff he needed. Before I could escape him he kissed me quickly.

"Alright, that's cute but let's set some ground rules. No major kisses in front of them. I don't really feel comfortable with our tongues sticking down our throats in public." 

"We're not in public now..." he suggested. I smiled just as suggestively as he was. I put my finger on his chest and walked, making him back up into the bathroom behind him. I pulled my face closer to his and when he closed his eyes in anticipation I closed the door in his face.

"Well that was disappointing." he muttered. "Stop it, you're making me feel guilty. Not!" I just loved teasing him so much!

I left him to shower and went downstairs. 

"Hey Sam! The cake looks great! And we've tasted the muffins and it's like taking a bite out of heaven! You and Alec outdid yourselves! Um, where is he?" Emily asked me.