Chapter 8: Haunted

Thanks for sticking with Sam. Hope you like this Chap!

*3 Days after- 5:00p.m*

I am nervous for tonight though I really shouldn't be. I met the rest of the coven and some of them are simply scary. I found out that I got along just fine with Felix. Yesterday, we went to get some wood, well, pull some trees out and breaking them into small pieces is more exact. You could say that when it comes to physical appearances we are complete opposites. He is very big, tall, and thick through the shoulders while I have a very petite frame. He has short, cropped black hair while I have long, dark brown wavy locks that cover almost three quarters of my back.

I was laughing at the thought of us the other day, carrying lumber to make the place seem more welcoming to the tourists (or as I like to refer to them, imported happy meals.)Though I certainly don't approve of their diet and they openly state that they don't approve of mine, we seem to get along pretty well.

I also met Chelsea and Heidi. They are both gifted vampires. Chelsea can manipulate emotions while Heidi can send waves of whatever emotion you can think of. We started talking and within an hour we looked as if we were old friends. We talked about everything and even planned to ask permission to go shopping. They both said that they could handle being around humans without tearing out their throats. I told them how internet worked and they loved it, they never considered the possibility that it good for anything, except for discovering about murderous which could easily be vampires. Both their gifs scared me a little, I mean no one would like to be controlled around emotionally like puppet. But at least I was glad that I found some friends. I was starting to miss girl talk which was not a good sign.

Thinking about friends made me think about Dakota and Courtney, which made me painfully think of Cam. He was still there, etched upon my heart. I suddenly got an idea so crazy that it might actually work!

I said it myself, my decisions turn into visions! If I thought really hard about him maybe I could see what he was up to or what he will be up to!

I closed my eyes and concentrated real hard, putting all my focus on him. I faintly remembered then the scent of his after shave, the deep brown colour in his eyes but no damn fog.

Knock, Knock

Seriously, now? I didn't dare to open my eyes and lose my focus. I felt to close to lose everything.

"Come in" I said, still in a yoga position on the couch, with my eyes closed.

I heard the door slowly being opened as the intruder slowly made his way to my couch. "Hey, um this is awkward, what are you doing?" Alec's voice said as he probably noticed my closed eyes and weird position.

My eyes fluttered open immediately as I recognized to whom the voice of my interrupter belonged.

"Hey, I was just trying to see him."

"See him?" he asked with clear confusion written all over his gorgeous face.

"You know, see a vision of Cam."

"Who is Cam?" he asked, still confused.

I suddenly felt uneasy in my own skin. I had never talked to anybody about Cam. No one knew, now Alec came and I had a chance to speak about him to someone even if I had to admit that it still felt weird.

"I didn't mean to intrude, if you don't want to talk-"I interrupted him.

"No, it's just that it feels strange, talking about him. I loved him when I was still alive. And I still do."

"Ah, so you were lovers." Now it was his turn to feel uneasy and I so didn't want him to jump to those conclusions. Hell, I never kissed a boy in my seventeen years let alone slept with one. Plus we never even dated. It was just a deep obsession of mine.