Chapter 40

Hatspehut

Saryia and I are sitting under a tree in the woods. I really enjoy having some alone time with her. She has been so busy all day now she is all mine. I am submerged in her arms taking in her scent. I inhale it snuggling into her. Saryia's lips touch my forehead, her warm cheek then takes her lip's place. She sighs and raises my face to hers.

"You know my sweet, I might not be working a lot tomorrow." I smile then kiss her cheek.

"What do you want to do to me?" Oh, that didn't come out right! Saryia's eyebrow arches. A devilish grin stretches across her face.

"Uh, I mean what do you want to do with me?" That didn't sound right either! I begin to blush.

"I mean what do you want to do?" Okay that's better. Saryia begins to laugh at the flustered look on my face. My cheeks turn a deep red and I sigh. Saryia looks at me again and burst out laughing. I mumble under my breath then stop feeling her hand go up my thigh. Dammit, of course I had to be wearing a dress today. I would never be wearing a dress before this, crap I'm becoming a girly girl.

"What I would like to do is take a little trip to the city with you." My face brightens up. Saryia told me all about the city and pretty much what to world looks like now. It looks like what everything looked like before the war, except it's all vampires. Vampires going to work, shopping, going to school, and other things. It's just like the once everyday life of humans.

"Now what I like to do to you baby girl..." Her breath goes down my neck. My body shivers in anticipation. Her tongue lightly and gently goes up my neck. I let out  a soft moan, feeling myself  getting wetter and throb out of control.

"I can show you better than I can tell you." She whispers in my ear as her hand reaches the outline of my panties. My eyes shoot open. I look at Saryia and her lips touch mine. A wave of dazing joy ripples over my body. Saryia's skilled hand rubs gently against my pink flesh. Saryia's tongue goes in my mouth.

She grabs the back of my head not giving me a chance to pull back for air. Her tongue roams in my mouth, exploring every part. My moans send her deep into a sexual trance. Saryia's hand moves under my panties and she pokes at my entrance. She doesn't go in right away, she teases me making me drenching wet.

I moan in her mouth again, I need air. This has been a five minute make out. My body shivers feeling her finger slowly going in. Putting my hands on her chest I try to pull away so I can breathe, but Saryia holds me in place. She finally lets me breathe. She moves her finger in and out of me. I wrap my arms around her neck and spread my legs wider.

She smirks at my actions and shifts her body weight on top of me. She slides a second finger in me. I throw my head back moaning her name softly. Her tongue enters my mouth again. I roll my eyes back as Saryia's fingers move quicker. My breathing became very quick and short. Saryia looks into my eyes after she breaks off the kiss.

 My moans become wails as she reaches top speed. My muscles jerk and shiver as she begins to bang on my orgasmic door. A very loud wet sound rings around us. I turn my head to the side feeling my walls suck in Saryia's fingers. She gently slides a third finger into my constricting walls.

"Oh my god. . . Oh god Saryia. . ." I cry out. She has never done this before. My soaking walls and my entire body screams out in indescribable pleasure. My back arches when Saryia hits my spot again and again. I scream out her name as I feel myself coming closer to the world of bliss. Saryia leans down and kisses me gently.

"Come for me Haty. Please." She whispers in my ear. I am way ahead of her soon as she said my name my back arches from the red and white checkered blanket. I loose all breath in my lungs when I come. I shut my eyes tight and bite my lip. My chest moves up and down trying to get air. Saryia lightly kisses my neck. She carefully pulls out her fingers.