Chapter 13

Odin

After Hatspehut disappeared from my sight I turned to face the guards. I ripped off my clothes and changed into my wolf. My leg was hurt but I still had three good ones. I charged them knocking two of them over. One of the vampires pointed his gun at me. I lunged for him and bit off his hand. He screamed in pain. One of the werewolves charged at me. I bit his leg and threw him into a tree.

I turned around and I was shot again. I stumbled back my eyelids became very heavy. I turned back into human form then pulled the tranquillizer dart from my thigh. I faintly heard Hatspehut calling my name. I couldn't answer her in time before I lost all consciousness.

"Wake up wolf!" I was slapped across the face. My eyes slowly opened. It was morning and I was back in the mansion in rags. I looked around and I saw Saryia's scowling face. Her eyes turned florescent white. She had Hatspehut's collar gripped tight in her hand.

Jamie was behind her. She looked at me mouthing 'Where is she?'. I quickly smirked then looked at Saryia.

"Odin, I find it funny that you really thought that you could run away from us. I must say you put up one good fight. But I see that my doggy isn't with you." She got up out the chair and threw the collar at me.

"Where is Hatspehut? If you tell me where she is then I won't kill you or her. So tell me, now!" Her eyes stared into mine. I stared right back into hers with the same intensity. She glared harder touching her forehead to mine.

"Tell me where she is!" I smirked and glared right back at her.

"She is free. Far beyond your reach. It will be that way forever." Jamie smirked at my response. Saryia stood back up and smiled. She backhanded me. I fell back to the floor. She grabbed me by my throat. She raised me from the floor. Her eyes burned with  the fires rage.

"Don't even try to protect her Odin, cause I will find her and I will make her suffer. For now let's watch you suffer." She smiled. Jamie grabbed  her hand before she punched me in the face.

"No, just put him in the box. That is torture enough." Jamie softly lowered Saryia's fist. Saryia looked back at me. I growled at her. She slammed me down to the ground. She stomped on my bad leg. I screamed in agony. Saryia smiled and picked up the glittery collar on the ground.

"Take him out to the bunkers. Whip him until he says where my doggy is. Then put him in the box." She turned from me with a victorious smile on her face.

"And if he doesn't and he is about to die?" Saryia looked at Jamie then looked at me.

"Stop whipping him and come get me." She smiled evilly at me. Jamie's eyes grew wide with horror. I didn't know what she was talking about but it couldn't be too good for me. I was dragged out of the palace to the bunkers. The wolves were gathered around the whipping post. The two post were already stained with blood. My hands were tied to both post.

"Now this dog tried to run away from us! Let this be a warning to all of you to not run. You will get a lot worse than he will get today!" Saryia yelled from the balcony. I saw the vampire hold up a whip that made me cringe. It had six ends to it and had metal shards all over it. It looked like that whip from The Passion of Christ.

The vampires shook it in front of my face. I showed no fear and growled at them. One of them backhanded me. I spit some blood out of my mouth. I looked up at the mountains. Hatspehut is somewhere on that mountain all alone. I wasn't sure if she was too far away from me for the pack link to work, but I had to try it.

"Sister, hear me, I am alive and back at the mansion. Stay on the mountain don't comeback for me. Survive." The whip ripped into the flesh on my back. I began to tear up. It hit me again and I cried out in pain. The vampires laughed and struck me again. The pain was grueling. Every time they hit me I felt my more blood run down my back. My breathing became very fast with every mind numbing blow.

"Stop!" I heard Saryia yell. I looked up at her. Jamie was in tears seeing me being tortured.

"Odin, where is your sister?! Stop this punishment and tell me where she is!" I looked up at her snarling. She waited for me to say something. I glared up at her feeling my eyes get dark.

"Suck my dick!" I yell up at her. Her and Jamie's eyes widened. I guess they didn't expect that from me. I heard the wolves behind me snickering. Saryia glared then turned around.

"Continue!" She yelled. Immediately the metal shards ripped into my flesh again. I screamed again. The blood flowed down my back. I was feeling light headed. I tried to stay awake, but I couldn't.  My head dropped and I drifted off.

********

Water hit my face forcing me to wake up. I opened my eyes to see Saryia's hand holding the bucket. She grabbed my face checking my eyes. She slapped me. I felt very weak. I lost too much blood. I was dying.

"Ready to tell me where she is?" She whispered in my ear. I weakly growled. She chuckled walking around me.

"Are you thirsty? Do you want something to drink?" She asked me. My head slouched over to the side. She reached out her hand to a vampire. She handed her a wine glass full of blood. She held it up to my face. I couldn't pull myself away. I heard screaming and struggle on the balcony. Jamie was being held back by four vampires.

"Drink, you want to live right? You want to be here for Haty right? Then drink."

"No! Odin don't drink it!" Jamie yelled. My eyes were getting hazy. Saryia held my mouth open and poured the red liquid into my mouth. The blood flowed down my throat. It was horrible. I couldn't struggle or anything. She poured the entire thing down my throat. I coughed and choked when it was over.

"Good boy. Leave him here for the night." Saryia kissed my forehead then looked up at Jamie.

"One down Jamie dear!" What did she do to me? I felt weird. Pain shot through my body. I yelled in agony. My head was about to explode. I looked up at the stars then everything went dark.

*****

I woke up still tied to the post. I looked around and saw Saryia sitting in the shade. She smiled getting out the chair coming toward me.

"How do you feel?" She said. I stood up straight and looked into her eyes.

"Tell me where she is, Odin." Saryia's light blue eyes stared to turn white. I shook my head no. She chuckled then slapped me across my face.  I growled but she slapped me again. The adrenaline rush I was feeling felt amazing. She smiled and stepped back.

"The blood you drank last night was mine. When it mixed with your blood it made you immortal. Hope you like the way you look cause this is how you will stay." She laughed and turned my head to the side. She bit into my neck. I howled feeling the burning fire though my neck. She let go. She licked her bloodstained lips.

"Thank you Odin, for telling me where Haty is. She is almost at the top of the mountain. Bring back my precious doggy. I've missed her so much. Put him in the box. He doesn't come out until she is back." Did she just use the pack link to see where Hatspehut was? I watched her walk away. The guards put a silver collar around me and took me to the box.

I hope that they won't find her. If she could hear me last night then she should have the sense to run.