Chapter 4

I ran as fast as my feet could take me. I ran to my room and shut the door hard locking it. With a sigh of relief I slide down the door. My heart is racing out of freaking control, my adrenaline is pumping.  I was breathing hard trying to get a hold of myself. I accidently inhaled the scent of Jamie's sweater. Her scent calmed me down. She smelled like wild flowers. I smiled thinking about making her mine. She looked so red when she saw me naked. She must really like me. I like her too, but she is a vampire! I can't be falling in love with a vampire. It is impossible for me to like her, right? Her friends hands are stained with my dad's blood, and perhaps the rest of the wolves in our pack.

I heard a soft knock on the door. I got up and took off Jamie's sweater. I looked back in the closet and put on a polo and shorts. I folded up Jamie's sweater and put it on the nightstand. I heard the knock again. I didn't want to see anyone except my brother.

"Hatspehut, it's me open the door." Jamie said.

"No, go away! I don't want to speak with anyone right now!" I growled back. Jamie softly sigh on the other side of the door.

"Sweetheart, please, just let me in." I sighed and grabbed her sweater. I opened the door, she pushed her way in closing the door behind her. Her beautiful eyes gazed into mine. She pulled me to her hugging me hard. I found myself sobbing into her shoulder.

"I'm so sorry. I never knew, she didn't tell me at all." I sobbed harder holding her close to me. Her voice soothed me. I didn't want her to let me go. I felt a kiss on the top of my head. I looked up at her, she wiped away my tears using her thumb. Her thumb stroked my cheek sending sparks into the air around us. I think she wants to kiss now.

When I didn't expect it her lips pressed against mine. I kissed her back slowly and passionately. Her arms wrapped around my waist. I let her soft tongue go into my mouth. It twirled around with mine. Her body weight push me backwards to my bed. We collapsed on it still making out. She took my leg and placed it up on her waist.

"I want you so bad Hatspehut." She whispered. I put my hands on her upper chest.

"Then why don't you have me? I won't fight you that much." She put her forehead on mine with a little giggle. She sighed and kissed me again.

"Saryia, she will know if I touched you. It wouldn't end up good for either of us. Knowing her she would kill us." My head was in a spin. I wanted Jamie so bad, but I couldn't have her because of my bitch of a master. I kissed her sweet lips again savoring the taste. I still had a questions that needed an answer.

"Why are the two of you fighting over me?" Jamie sighed and got off of me. I watch her as she paces around the room for a little.

"Saryia, has never been so possessive of anyone before you. I never wanted the other girls, so she would offer me them if I wanted them. Now that I want you she doesn't want to share. And- she has just gone mad. Saryia believes that you some girl that she has been seeing... I don't know really, but-- its complicated. " I got off the bed and looked into Jamie's dark blue eyes again. She brushed back her dirty blonde hair staring right back at me.

"I want you to take me all the way. I don't want her to. If you don't she might." She looked at me confused.

"Might?" I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"I won't let her have it without a fight I won't really fight you, but I'll give her a beat down before she ever gets me on my back." Jamie smiled and kissed my head. She picked up her sweater. Her face showed much sorrow.

"Now, you must promise me something." I'm starting to think that I'm a sucker for sad eyes. I nodded waiting for her to ask me her favor.

"Promise me that you won't let her control you. Don't let her break your beautiful sprit. Can you do that for me?" She looked so sad I had to tell her yes.