Chapter 25

Saryia

After Haty knocked out from that last orgasm I put her under the sheets and let her sleep. My poor angel, she is hurting so bad. I wish I was nice to her at the beginning, treating her like the princess she is. None of that crap with Jamie would have ever happened. I watched her sleep for a few minutes then went to go find Odin. I was going to apologize to him as well. I figured after I hope will be happening in the next few months I should have a good relationship with my future brother-in-law. I put on a tank top and sweatpants about to go out and find him.

When I opened the door Jamie was there looking miserable. She should look like that, she hurt my love. I should rip her little throat out. I closed the door then crossed my arms.

"If it isn't queen hot pants herself. What do you want?" I hissed at her. She looked behind me at the door. If she thinks she is going in there to see Haty, then she is dead wrong. I won't let her get within ten feet of her.

"How is she?" She said in a quiet voice. I looked at the door then looked at Jamie's sad pathetic face.

"She's fine no thanks to you. She almost ran away again because of you. For the record she doesn't want to see you anymore." Jamie hissed her fangs coming out from under her lip.

"I need to explain myself. I need to tell-" I cut her off by pushing her against the wall. My hand griped her throat staring her right in her eyes.

"There is nothing to talk about. You were still in love with Mercy and you couldn't control yourself and you slept with her. Hatspehut came in at the wrong time and she knows the truth now. Let me share some truth with you Jamie dear, she doesn't love you anymore. She is in love with me." Jamie's eyes turned light blue. She squirmed in my iron grip like a helpless child.

"That isn't true! One night doesn't change someone's heart!" I chuckled and pressed on her throat harder.

"Except the fact that you have lost Jamie. I won, she is my girlfriend now, and in the next few months she might be my fiancé. Perhaps if you could control your sexual hunger that little incident would have never happened last night." Jamie began to breathe hard, tears fell from her eyes.

"I had no choice but to sleep with that venomous snake! She was going to kill Hatspehut if I didn't!" My eyes widened I let go of Jamie. Jamie fell to the floor gaping for air. Mercy, wanted to kill my heart's beat if Jamie didn't take her back. I snorted then turned back to Jamie. I grabbed her shoulders raising her from the ground. I still don't believe her. I know Jamie better than anyone. I know deep down she still wants Mercy. I looked her right in the eye, she was going to tell me the truth about something I needed to know.

"Tell me, the night I caught the two of you, did you do it for Haty? Did you even think about her that entire time?" Jamie's eyes were colored in guilt she dropped her head. Just as I suspected.

"No." She muttered, "I was selfish and did it for myself, but last night it was for her." I shook my head. Jamie leaned back against the wall still sucking in air. All I needed to know was about the first night. Jamie didn't care about Haty's feelings that time. No way she loves Haty more than I do. I had more compassion for Hatspehut than Jamie ever will, but it was clear that she does love her.

"Jamie, stay away from her for the next few weeks. Don't you ever try to touch her again. You know exactly what way I'm talking about. Like I said before I won't loose her. Get out of here, go do something." Jamie went into her room and slammed the door. I shook my head and walked down the hallway. My eyes burned with anger when I saw Mercy taking advantage of a human slave girl. Her hands were buried in her skirt, her face buried in the girl's neck and shoulder. I swear does she have to make everyone's life miserable!?

"Mercy!" I yelled. Her face popped up looking in shock. Blood ran down the sides of her lips. She whispered something in the girl's ear and she ran out the room. 

"Saryia! I missed you this morning at breakfast." I walked down the stairs as she wiped the blood from the corner of her lips.

"What do you think your doing?" She chuckled fixing her blouse.

"Well after that little show last night, Jamie didn't want to do anything else, so I was looking for some entertainment." I sighed then got in her face. She stepped back then looked into my eyes. I was probably looking like a bloodthirsty, hence the uneasiness in her body language.

"You will apologize to Hatspehut tonight at dinner. Don't you say anything to her about last night, if you do, then we will have some major issues." She nodded and went back upstairs. I shook my head walking outside. Mercy is.... Mercy, a bitch and cruel. No wonder we reconnected during the war. I was like her, thank goodness I changed. I looked around trying to see if I could see the pack. I heard a howl coming from the lake.

With my speed I got over to the lake in less than a second. The pack was there relaxing and running around the lake. I looked around for Odin's wolf and saw him nowhere. I walked out into the sunlight and everyone froze. They all looked like I was about to kill them all.

"Saryia." Odin's voice called me. I turned around and saw him in a towel. He bowed then looked behind me. The other wolves went ahead with what they were doing.

"I wish to speak with you Odin." He nodded and grabbed some shorts. We walked to another part of the lake.

"I know I have hurt you, physically and emotionally. I am so sorry that I did that. I was trying to break you and your sister down, but I couldn't." He didn't say anything he just nodded.

"I don't want to give you or your sister anymore pain or grief. I love your sister, and I intend to marry her when she is ready. I don't want you to hate me when I ask her, so I want to make amends." He nodded and turned to face me.

"I never hated you. It's more like a strong dislike. If you want to marry her then go ahead, I will not be the one to stop love. You do love her correct?" I smiled thinking about all the things I love about Haty. I looked in Odin's light brown eyes.

"She is the reason my heart beats again, she is my everything. I love her with every fiber in my body." He nodded then embraced me. I hugged him back.

"Then you have my permission. I'm still not fond of you, but I'm willing to go forward from this point." I patted his back feeling another heavy burden removed from my back. One more big step to asking Hatspehut to marry me. We let go and I turned to the mansion.

"You are free here, remember that." He nodded then smiled. I slightly bowed my head to him then left in a blur.

****

I held Hatspehut in my arms stroking her brown hair. She looked so peaceful when she sleeps, I could watch her like this all day. I kissed her head and she squirmed. I looked over at the clock. It was an hour until dinner I hoped that this would go alright tonight. Her eyes slowly open and met mine.

"Hi." She said softly. I kissed her head then she sat up. Haty's arms went around my stomach snuggling up with me. I love when she does that, she is so soft and warm.

"Hello my love. It's an hour to dinner. Go get ready." She sighed and walked to the bathroom. I changed my clothes into something a bit more elegant. Haty came out twenty minutes later in a damp towel. My heart sped up when I stared at her. She came over to me and kissed my cheek. She put on a black polo and black jeans. Her heavy sigh caused me to worry. I wrapped my arms around her. She rubbed my arms laying her head back on my chest.

"Just look at me or Odin. We got you." I kissed her cheek swaying her side to side. She nodded then took my hand walking towards the door. We walked to the dinning hall. Hatspehut was very close to me, almost hiding behind me. Her fear and uneasiness made me want to reassure her. I stopped then turned around kissing her lips. I stared into her eyes rubbing her cheek with my thumb.

"You will be alright my love, I'm here." She put on a smile then looked in the hall. Haty sighed and looked in my eyes.

"Let's get this over with." She said quietly. I kissed her shaking hand and walked in the dining hall. I expect this dinner to go on without any surprises. I want everything to go according to plan. Why don't things ever go the way I plan them?