Author's Note

Hi guys this is your MoonLightPoet, Luna and this is my author's note. First before I get into the rambling I want to thank everyone that read, voted, and commented on my story. I didn't think anyone would like this, but you do so thank you.

Now here are some things about the story I want to share with you:

-This story came to me in a dream I had. I woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat and start writing it down. It was a very lucid dream.

-All of the characters in the beginning of the story were the only ones that were supposed to be in it.

-I know that you guys liked Saryia, but here is the truth, she was supposed to be like she was in the beginning the entire time, but she got all soft on me, and... it just happened.

-The original plan for this story was Haty and Jamie were my couple, but once again Saryia got all soft and sh!t so.

-I am a huge history nerd, so I decided to use the Salem Witch Trials, yes that was real, and so was Mistress Hobbins. Jamie, Saryia, and Mercy were not real though.

-I have to tell the truth here, I lost control of this story after chap 6. My fingers wrote this story not my mind. So I am sorry for the vivid scenes.

-Like probably all of you after I was done writing those scenes, those scenes I had to go take an extremely cold shower. So I apologize for running up your water bills :)

-Odin was supposed to have a bigger role in the story, but I might give him a more complex one next time. ;)

-Once again Mercy was just supposed to be a name. She wasn't supposed to be in the story at all, but her crazy ass did anyway.

-Again Apollo wasn't supposed to be there ether, but I'll give him a bigger role next time. ;)

-Belle just showed up, but I might touch on her more... next time ;)

-You guys are screaming for me to do the wedding, but don't worry I will do the wedding scene next time ;)

-If you haven't caught on I will do a sequel, but right now I have another book planned for you, so hold on. Saryia, Haty, and everyone else will be back in another romantic and sexy adventure.

-I want to give a special thanks to my editor who told me when I had stuff wrong. I love you G Muuuaaahh! :)

For now I say goodbye to Haty and Saryia. Goodbye! Once again I want to thank you all for liking and commenting on my book. I love all of you and I will be back soon with another book.

This is Luna singing off... For now :)....

PS: If you like my writing so much check out my new book Warriors. :)