Chapter 30

Saryia

I didn't leave for the ball room until I heard the click from the other side of the door. I knew Haty is safe anyway, but she looked terrified when she came in my office. I don't want my little angel to worry about anything, the only thing she should think about is the "gift" I will give her at her party. I am getting nervous thinking about it. I got her a 24 carrot ring.

I bet she is trying to find it, but I have it in my office. I don't want her to find it too early. Just thinking about my ring on her finger makes my heart sore to the sky. I am so jubilant I slid down the railing. Odin just walked in with Dylan in his arms. His eyes widen as I walked over there hugging them both.

"Just a few more weeks until the big night!" I said musically. I danced around the two of them then made my way to the ball room. I do not believe that I have been this elate in. . . I can't remember when I was this happy. I opened the large door to the ball room. I quickly change my attitude to professional when I see Exous and the movers.

They all bow to me. I look around the room then snap my head back at the movers. They were very large, muscular, humans and werewolves. They all stood frozen in my gaze. I smirk then stand in the middle of the room. I look up at the crystal chandelier. The disco ball can go up there, the lights can go... over there, and the speakers to the front.

I wonder when the DJ booth will be here? Hatspehut will be so pleased! I smile then turn my attention to the movers.

"You there! Get the ladder and put up the disco ball! Don't you dare break it or I will break you!" The mover nods and gets to work. I walk up to the front of the room.

"The rest of you! I want the speakers where I am standing, and over there!" The rest of them bowed and got to work. Exous was yelling at them to hurry up and the vampire that I suppose own them was yelling along with Exous. Odin walks in, his eyes dart over at one of the wolves moving the speakers. The wolf put the speaker down then turned around to face Odin.

Odin walked towards the wolf at the same time he did. I tilt my head. I stare at the wolf. He did look like Odin, except he had dark brown hair like Haty's and he had her eyes too. I knew that Hector had three children, but the oldest went missing. I knew it was a boy too, but was this him? The large wolf ran to Odin hugging him. Odin broke down and cried with the other wolf.

"I. . . I thought you were dead." Odin sputtered out. The bigger wolf kisses Odin's head.

"I told you I would be back for you." He says back. I walk towards the two of them. I knew he fought in the war, he almost killed me. His eyes turn black. I smile, he remembers me. He begins to growl. Odin stops him.

"Brother no. She is Hatspehut's mate." He looked enraged.

"What?!" I nod then show him the bite mark. His eyes widen. His eyes shifted back to dark brown. He huffs as his owner whips him.

"Dog, back to work!" Before he whips him again, I grab his wrist and push him away. Odin's brother looks at me then stands back up.

"Sir, perhaps I could speak with you about this particular wolf." I glare at his owner. His owner bows and responds.

"Of course my lady." I point to my office. I turn back to the workers and Odin. I wink at Odin then look at the everyone else.

"Back to work! Odin, catch up with your brother." Odin bows his head, and turns back to his brother.

What another great gift for my Haty! She will be so happy to see her brother. I know she thought he was dead cause we killed everyone that was left after the war, but he and some other wolves escaped. Now I know where Haty gets it. Somehow he got caught again. I must know how. I closed the door behind the vampire.