Chapter 8

Lunch ended and I went up to my room after Odin went back to the bunkers. Saryia, didn't call me to her, so I went to Jamie's room. I stopped hearing her yelling at Saryia. I got down behind a table listening to the conversation.

"I just don't understand why you insist on hurting her Saryia. Your not going to win her affection if you keep this up. She and her brother have only been here two months, and you already have them in complete misery... Your laughing?! How dare you!"

"Why do you care? Are you in love with her Jamie? If you are, give all of your love to a human, cause that little jewel belongs to me. I'll make sure that she will be mine forever." I didn't understand that last part. She can't turn me into a vampire. Did she know something I didn't?

"What do you mean by that?" Jamie's voice sounded uneasy. I shivered when I heard her utter those words in that tone.

"Her and her brother's blood types are special. With a little bit of our blood they could be immortal and never die, just like the two of us." I could be immortal? Cool, but I'm not drinking anyone's blood. Yuck.

"Immortal?" Jamie echoed that word.

"Yes, immortal just think she will be forever 17, and mine for the rest of eternity."

"Yours to torture you mean, Saryia." Jamie hissed. Saryia chuckled.

"Yes, something like that. I'll leave you to your thoughts. I won't do that to them unless I have your yes, Jamie." I heard Jamie sigh. Saryia walked out the room going into hers down the long hallway. I emerged from my hiding spot and walked in Jamie's bedroom. She turned around crying. She quickly wiped away her tears.

"Jamie, I heard what she wants to do to me." Jamie looked stunned. She walked pass me and locked the door. She turned back to me, pulling me into her embrace. She kissed my head stroking my hair.

"Why don't you want her to? What's wrong with that?" She sighed, letting it ring out through the room.

"The last girl I was in love with, Saryia, turned her. Made her a vampire. She left me soon after that. She said that she wanted to spend her immortality with someone that could give her whatever she wanted. This was back when Saryia and I really didn't have anything. My heart has been cold and broken for centuries. Now that I see you, all of those feeling come back to life." Her eyes interlocked with mine. She took my chin in her palm.

"I love you, Hatspehut. I love you so much." I didn't know what to say. She beautiful dark blue eyes looked so alive. I thought I felt her heart beat. I gazed into her eyes and couldn't control what was coming up from my very heart.

"I love you too Jamie. I love you too." The undeniable sparks in the air flew around in the air. Before I could react  her tongue was in my mouth, moving around like a serpent. Her strong arms wrapped tightly around me lifting me up from the floor. My legs went around her waist. Jamie took me to her bed, laying me down gently.

"Your so beautiful." I shook my head.

"Not as beautiful as you." Her smile brightened up the room. Her eyes went down to my stinging spot between my thighs. Jamie's hand lightly touched it. I was already loosing myself to her. Softly as she could she took off my pants and spread my legs.  Her finger pushed my panties to the side.

"Does it still hurt?" She didn't take her eyes off of it. It was still hurting a little. I nodded. She looked really sad.

"I want to take the pain away." She whispered before she kissed it. My senses went abuzz. Her soft tongue made my back arch soon as I felt it moving inside of me. One hand grabbed the sheet while the other was in her hair. Her tongue was so amazing in my throbbing entrance. My body shivered and twisted. Her hands went up to my hips holding me still.

"Oh my God Jamie... mmm..." She kissed my thigh. Her mouth was already smeared with my juices. My cheeks burned red. She licked her lips giggling.

"You look so beautiful when you blush." I smiled at her. Jamie's eyes sparkled looking back down at it. Her tongue plunged back into me making my eyes roll back. I never felt so loved by anyone before. She made me feel like I had someone that I could call my own. My heart sored with the eagle thinking that she has given me her heart. I am ready to give her mine, honestly I think she had it the first time I laid eyes on her. My heart went beating out of control when she went deeper. I moaned, my body shivered more.

She smiled hearing me moaning her name. My hand gripped her hair tighter. My eyes fluttered open and shut as the pressure became more intense. I could feel my juices flowing out like a wild river. I looked down at Jamie, her dark blue eyes met mine again. Her tongue moved rapidly inside of me. My mouth falls open from bliss.

"Oh God... Jamie... don't stop..." Both of my hands were tangled in her dirty blonde hair. Her strong hands grabbed my hips tight as they trembled. My eyes rolled back, my back arched. In one loud moan I came hard. She kept licking, not stopping until I fell back on the bed.

I caught my breath and started panting. I looked back at Jamie. My eyes widened seeing my juices dripping down her chin. She smiled licking her lips. She took finger and wiped off my creamy white juice, putting her finger in her mouth. My cheeks were on fire now. She saw me blushing, her eyes twinkled.

"You taste so good, so sweet." Her lips gently met mine. My hands ran through her hair. My eyes were still a bit hazy. She tried to get me down from the sky by kissing my neck. I regained my composure looking out the balcony window. The sun was setting. I looked back at Jamie, I had to tell her what I was planning. She was going with me after all.

"Jamie, I need to tell you something." She looked confused.

"Okay, what it is, sweetheart?" I sighed and kissed her neck.

"I'm going to run away from this place, you and Odin are coming with me." She was speechless.

"Odin, has a feeling that Saryia is going to kill us, and I believe him. I got to get away from here before she can do that or turn us immortal." Jamie got off me and stood next to the bed. She couldn't find any words to say. Tears rolled down her face. I didn't understand what was wrong, we would be together. Isn't that what she wants?

"Jamie, say something. I thought you would be happy." She eyes darted up at me.

"Two boys, three years ago tried to run. They went through the front door and for two minuets they were free. After those two minuets they were shot down. The next day they were Saryia's dinner. I don't want that to happen to you. I don't even want to think about it." Her head dropped. I crawled over to her. Her eyes met mine again.

"I found another way to leave. The woods over there we can sneak out that way." Her eyes light up when I mentioned the woods.

"That part of the mansion isn't guarded at all. It might work, but where will you go?"

"Over that mountain and on to a life with you." She smiled, I kissed her. Her arms wrapped around me caressing my back. She sighed after we parted.

"Okay, I'll go with you." I hugged her tight rocking side to side with her. I stared into her eyes getting lost again in them.

"I have to go meet Odin to scout the woods." She let me go. I rolled off the bed putting back on my jeans. Jamie unlocked the door. I walked up to her embrace hugging her tightly in my arms.

"I love you" I said. She kissed me.

"I love you too." I opened the door and went to my room. I changed out of my clothes that smelled like Jamie and put on all black. I waited till the moon was high up in the sky. I snuck out of the kitchen door to go meet Odin in the far garden. It's time to get out of hell, and I'm taking everyone that I love with me.