Chapter 6

Saryia

I took my doggy up to her bedroom. Jamie's face was so sad, but like hell if I care. She really has no right to try and make a move on my wolf. Well I do suppose I am being a bit bitchy... Nah, she can get her own. I've waited all these years to have Hatspehut, and I'm not letting anyone deny me her body or her heart. It's all mine and I'll make sure she understands that. I looked at her and she was shivering. I loved to see my prey quake before me. She knows that she doesn't have much fight left. I've been starving her of meat for a reason. Her family are completely pureblood werewolves, and those are rare to find, that being said she is very powerful if I let her eat like she is supposed to. 

"Pick out a dress." I demanded. She walked over to the closet and looked inside for a dress. I saw a particular one that I wanted her to wear for me. I was a really short, strapless, low cut, red dress. I walked behind her. Her hand visibly shook. I grabbed her hand guiding it to the red dress. She looked back at me. I nodded with encouragement.

"It shows off your curves. I like seeing your curves, so your going to put it on for me." She nodded but I could still see the defiance in her body language. I backed away to sit in the chair in the corner. She went towards the bathroom.

"Where do you think your going young lady?"

"To change into the dress." I laughed. Her face went pale.

"Change in front of me silly." Her eyes widened. Hate blazed through those dark drown eyes. But my eyes burned into hers as well. Finally in submission she looks down and unbuttons her shirt. I began to throb. I kept my eyes on her as she striped in front of me. Her cheeks were bright red. I licked my lips when she started to take off her jeans. My mouth was salivating. Once her jeans were off I stood up and walked over to her.

"What do you want?" She said with venom. I looked at her black underwear. I licked my lips again and made her bend over the bed. I examined her shivering legs. The girl started to whimper and weakly tried to stand herself back up. I wanted to rip off her panties right there, but I was going to wait for a little bit more. I stood her back up. She turned around and looked into my eyes. Her dark brown eyes were so sexy. I grinned thinking about making the roll back.

"Continue." I said turning back around. I sat back down watching her put on the dress. She looked so good in it. I got back up then took her hand again. Her little hand shivered in mine, but the sparks made me tingle... I think my heart just thumped. I knew she was the one. I knew I wasn't going crazy all this time. Her heart was beating so loud. My predator senses were going wild.

"Come on now my little pet." I opened the door and saw Jamie coming down the hall. I hissed when our eyes met. Her eyes looked right at Haty. I griped her hand tighter. Odin, appeared behind her. Haty, started to move to them. I was really getting tired of her trying to be with others that weren't me. I pulled her a long into my room and locked the door. I dragged her to the bedroom. She was acting like a tough girl now. She was scared though, her pulse was ringing in my ears.

"Are you afraid doggy? I'm not going to hurt you." Her eyes looked deep into mine. I felt a little bit of pity for her, but it quickly went away. I softly took her by the back of her head and kissed her. No matter how much she tried to resist she knew that she yearned for my touch. And I have yearned for her for over three hundred years. The taste of her lips drove me wild. My hands wandered down to her round breast. I unzipped her dress reveling her underwear.

"Take off my clothes." I whispered in her ear. Her little heart beat like a snare drum. Her hands trembled when she reached for my shirt. She wanted it, she wanted to feel that warmth, that tingle that we both loved to feel. I took her hands and placed them on my breast. Her eyes widened when I let her hands go. The heat trembled both our beings.

"Don't keep me waiting Haty, take off my clothes." I said breathlessly. She obediently took off my shirt. She reached to my back to unfasten my bra. It fell to the floor. She gulped when she saw my chest. I giggled. She was really blushing now. I kept her close to my body. I took of her bra throwing it across the room. I put my other hand on her ass to keep her from moving. I kissed her again forcing my tongue in her mouth.

"Take off my panties." I told her. Her hands slid down my panties. She looked at my body. I too noted the closeness of our bodies. We are right against one another, and my mind is reeling. I made her look up at me again. Her lips trembled like she wanted to say something.

"What is it darling? You have something to say?" She nodded.

"Don't make me do this Saryia. Please..." A tear fell down from her eye. I wiped it away and forcefully  bent her over my bed. Her face was down in the sheets.

"No! Saryia, please!" She sobbed loud. I lost my patience with the girl. She is mine and I will have her in my bed. This will be punishment however, I swear it she will never be with Jamie again. And Jamie, I should slay her the moment I see her for taking my prize of her virginity.

"Shut up!" I yell at her," I don't care if you cry, I don't care if you beg me. I am going to sleep with you and enjoy every bit of it!" I ripped her panties off and salivated looking at her, but my jaw throbbed and my fangs slid out when I thought of Jamie being inside her first.  With that anger I pushed myself into her entrance. Her back arched from the pain. She screamed really loud. She was so tight, she was really wet. I smiled and drilled relentlessly into her. 

"Saryia, please stop!" I readjusted my hips so I could get deeper into her. I took my fingers out violently. She jolted and whimpered. I turned her around. Tears rolled down her cheeks. I pushed her down on the bed. I got on top of her kissing her hard. She tried to push me away, but of course she couldn't. I grinded on her making her moan.

"Saryia, please..." I put my hand over her mouth. My eyes turned white looking at her scared expression.

"Shh... Let me do it, I have waited so long to finally have you. Just let go, trust me you won't regret it... Common now Haty, let yourself go." She looked in my eyes and I kissed her. When our kiss deepened her arms slowly started to rub my shoulders. Our kiss broke off, and a slow smile crossed my lips. She turned her head away from me, showing her bare neck. I took that opening to bite into her neck and give her a sexual bond with me. Haty screamed at the top of her lungs and her place became a wet haven.

But then the unexpected happened and she started to resist me. That just made me extremely upset. I hissed into her ear, "Fine then. If you don't want to just surrender, then you will learn by pain to surrender to me, your master." She tried to say something but I started to drill into her. Hatspehut cried out in pain and pleasure. Her arms clutched onto my shoulders as I rocked her world to pieces. I know Jamie is good, but I know I am much better when it comes to pleasuring women.

Haty's body was trembling furiously. Her nipples were harder than stone. I squeezed them to my content. Her back arched while she whimpered. Her breathing became harder and faster. I smiled knowing what was happening.  My little darling was about to cum all over the place. She was shaking her head trying not to.

"Your going to cum for me Haty, by your own will or I'm going to force you. One is easier than the other.... Surrender..." Her eyes were glazed over when she looked back up at me. Her beautiful eyes rolled in the back of her head as she came. I swiftly took my hand out. Her white juices exploded out of her body onto mine. She twisted from her super orgasm blast. She fell back limp on the bed, out cold. I sucked on my fingers smiling at the sleeping girl.

"That's my good doggy." I smile down at her and gently put her under the covers. This moment has just been so perfect, but I know I can do better. It would have been much better if she would have just given in to the pleasure, but she had to be stubborn. I was trying not to break her completely, but she must be broken. Like a wild horse she must bend to her master. Something is off about all of this. I know that she wouldn't be easy to persuade to be mine, but its me we are talking about here. Not a lot of people say no to me. But I will make her say yes.

"You will be mine Hatspehut. I have waited all my life to find you my dearest darling. And now that I have, we will be together forever." I lightly kiss her lips then put the sheets over us. Sighing happily I drift off to bed with my doggy under me.