Chapter 18

"There you look perfect!" Saryia clapped her hands. I looked in the mirror at myself. I was wearing a block polo with a gold heart over my heart. It was complemented with some designer jeans. I looked pretty good. Saryia turned me around to fix my stupid collar. She put the tag gently on my cleavage. Saryia's eyes lingered on my breast for a second. Her hands went down my body. I gently grabbed her hands.

"Saryia no. You just bought these clothes for me, it's too early to wrinkle them up." Saryia's giggle made my heart speed up. I looked at what she was wearing and I was considering letting her wrinkle my clothes up. She had on a tight black skirt and a red blouse open around the collar. I was still mad that we were getting dressed because Mercy was coming tonight.

"I know honey, but just put on a smile and don't you make me look bad." She glared at me then kissed my cheek. She took my arm as I escorted her down the stairs to the main room. Odin and Jamie were already there. Odin looked really nice in a tux. He looked like he should be with the men in black. Jamie looked amazing. She was wearing a white button up shirt and black jeans. It was very professional, yet very sexy at the same time.

"Her limo is driving up now. Why don't we pretend that we aren't home?" Jamie said grimly. Saryia let go of my arm, patting Jamie on the shoulder.

"Oh Jamie, you say that now, but just wait. The two of you will be back in bed together in no time." Jamie hissed pushing Saryia's hand off. I growled quietly at that response. Saryia walked back to me kissing my lips. Jamie glared at Saryia again. Saryia just put her arms around my body.

A black limo made its way up to the mansion. I couldn't believe this was really happening. Mercy was actually here. I would be nice as long as she was nice to me. I bet Saryia told her what went down between Jamie and I. Mercy would try to target me, she was a target for me too. The driver got out the car walking to the back door. Jamie became very uneasy. Her body shivered watching the driver go to the back door.

Odin reached over to grab her quaking hand. He gave her an reassuring nod. He let her hand go as the door opened. Saryia made me look at her. Her eyes looked like she had gone back to old Saryia. Her lips touched mine briefly before we looked back at the limo.

The driver opened the door and a pair of sexy legs came out the limo. A tall slender figure stepped out into the moonlight. Her green eyes looked up at the mansion. A smile stretched across her face. Jamie was right, she is a gold digger. Her flames for hair blew in the wind. Her body looked amazing in the white dress she was wearing. Her eyes caught a glimpse of Jamie. Jamie tensed up and hissed.

Mercy started making her way to the front door. I wanted to lock her out so she couldn't come in. My eyes became dark when her scent hit my nose. Saryia hushed me stroking my hair. I calmed down and watched as she knocked on the door. Saryia let go of me walking to the door. She opened it leaning against the door frame. 

"Mercy! So good to see you dear. Please come in welcome to your new home." Saryia hugged her and let her in. Her body easily came through the door, and went up to Jamie. My heart raced out of control. Her hand went out to touch Jamie. Jamie stepped back making me smirk.

"Oh Jamie don't be like that. I'm sorry I left you. Can we just start over?" Jamie shook her head. 

"Don't be to hasty now Jamie dear. Let's have dinner talk it over there." Saryia cut in. She grabbed my hand as Mercy clutched on to Jamie's arm. Odin gave me a glare warning me not to do anything stupid. I dropped my gaze following Saryia to the dining hall. We all took our seats. Mercy's eyes hadn't left the back of my head. I looked up and saw her glaring at me. Her green eyes became bright when we made contact.

Saryia hand griped mine tight. I shot her an annoyed look. Her eyebrow raised and I nodded. The food was served and we all quickly start eating. I taped Saryia's leg.