15. Breathe in and Breathe out .

I have to admit it was childish and immature but that doesn't make it any less fun then it was . The look on Mark's face was priceless . It was a mix of shock , embarrassment , resentment and more emotions I couldn't quite decipher.But was nonetheless awesome to see. Others were but obviously unaware of any of this .

After I sang every body cheered and clapped and I bowed down with an evil smirk plastered on my face . Everybody scrambled back to whatever they were doing while Jeremy or Jacob? took my place to sing next . Mark whispered something in Mr. Stark's ears and left after sometime with his fiance .

I know that my work life will go through hell now that I have made my boss angry but it was worth it. I can't let any trash bag walk all over me . After all it should be him that should feel uncomfortable not me . I went into the kitchen to refill my glass of sheer bliss . The half empty bottle of wine was lying on the kitchen counter along with few empty bottles . I was just happy with the fact that I was not the one responsible for those empty bottles .

Oblivious to a certain presence I was filling my glass with liquid gold when a voice startled me that led to the sudden demise of the bottle in my hand .

" You literally sound like a dying cat while singing . I should have taken your word when you said you can't sing . " It was Mr. Stark standing their with all his glory with his messed up brown hair going in different directions . His creepy blank eyes , his intense gaze raising the hair on back of my neck. I have to admit he looked sexy and yet very intimidating at the sametime. He must be a vampire. He fit the description of Edward Cullen, his perfect stance, perfect hair, blank glassy eyes and ability to sneak in and out without the awareness of a wisp of air .

" Umm....Sorry , I didn't mean to scare you to freeze ." He spoke hesitantly, his cheeks showing a tint of red which made me realize that I was again staring at him like a creep . I quickly avert my eyes and look down at the floor to see the amount of damage done . The glass pieces were scattered all around with liquid splashed all on my jeans . It was a good thing we both were wearing shoes .

" I should clean it before anyone gets hurt " I mumbled grabbing the broom but Mr. Stark stopped me midway hushing me " No, it's okay . I'll do it it . It was my fault anyways .Just hand me the broom and get the trash bag will you ." But trash bag just left .

" No, Mr. Stark you don't have to . I'll do it " I said half heartedly . Honestly, who wants to do any work when someone in front of you is more than willing to do it and not to forget looks absolutely delicious doing it. No it was not my imagination .

Mr. Stark ignored me and started picking up the glass pieces carefully . His biceps flexing up in the process leaving nothing to imagination . Yep !that was liquid gold hitting me . I stood their with gaped mouth looking at him . Who was he an alien ? Who looks so hot holding up a broom, I bet I look like a lost monkey doing my daily chores . There should be more of people like him who would instantly lighten up your mood by holding a broom or doing dishes .

" By the way, I am Bentley. You can call me Ben. Everybody else does. " So does MARK, wait recede Becca, recede . Forbidden zone, you are in good mood don't ruin it for him . I nodded

" Becca come up here . You're next " Stacy shouted from the other room . Hearing her Mr. Stark / Ben groaned in distaste playfully which only made me grin sheepishly .

We both walked back into the room where every body were now seated except Ed who was fiddling with his phone . Typical him .

Seeing us kiara raised an eyebrow his expression clearly questioning me, something which I ignored oh so rudely . I felt comfortable about singing now since the only people left in our little house party were me, Stacy, kiara, Ed, Ben and Jimmy or Jacob ? Seriously I need to ask his name before it becomes really awkward talking to him in future .

Me and Mr. Stark decided to do a duet . We sang 'Lucky ' by Jason maroz and colbie calliet . Then we all decided to watch a movie .

Me, Ben and Ed ( shocking!! that me and Ed could be in same team on something ) wanted to watch 'End of the days' while Stacy , kiara and Jimmy or Jeremy wanted to watch ' 10 things I hate about you ' . Talk about being a child . So, we all were debating and stuffing up the popcorns that were supposed to be for the movie when my phone buzzed .

The text read

What did you think sweetie . You will be able to get away so easily

The phone slide from my hands and fell on my lap . No! No ! No ! It can't be . How do they know ? No this is not happening .

My hands started to shake, air was not able to inflate my lungs properly . I knew I was having a panic attack and I needed to get out of sight to avoid getting any attention .

I stood up as gracefully as I could keeping a blank expression and moved out in the balcony pretending to be on the phone .

Breathe in and breathe out .

" Are you okay ? You looked like you were going to die there . "

Startled by the voice which made me jump a little I turned back to see it was Stacy . A sense of relief crossed my mind .

" No. Just nauseous . Shouldn't drink too much . " I whispered but she managed to hear me and nodded

" Tell me about it . I am done for the month . " she spoke and then added " You should come in . We have unanimously decided to watch transformers now . "

And we went back in . I was not in the mood to do anything but neither do I wanted to go back home. I asked kiara if I could stay for the night not wanting to stay alone tonight . What if they knew where I am living ?

She agreed to it and we went back to watch The Transformers marathon . Everybody left one by one untill me, Stacy and kiara were left. Stacy too wanted to stayback as she thought we will be doing drinking girls night again . Talk about done for the month?

A/N

So I am feeling particularly happy today. But I swear am not on drugs . Opening my wattpad account today to see all these sweet and heart warming comments from
elephant44 .
You made my day . Thanku so much for showering my story with your generous comments . I hope to keep up your expectations

So here's a new chapter ......

tzoned.....:-)