9. An angel from my nightmare.....

Mark's POV

She looked so perfect . Her raven eyes had spikes of brown in it which made her eyes sparkle like a star every time she smiled. Her smile was the kind which would make you smile with her involuntarily , her naturally heart shaped lips were complimenting her eyes and her hair . She smiled so innocently with her face expressions giving away her thoughts.

And the best thing she is team Batman. I wanted to soak in every inch of her details but that was wrong on my part . I can't let myself go down that road knowing that it was a dead end. But neither can i stop myself , I was like a moth drawn to a fire . But we are colleagues and friends right? There is no harm in knowing a little about her and I needed this coffee anyways . I thought

" so Becca Stenson tell me something about you " i voiced my thoughts. I tried giving sherlock holmes look I nailed it . She tilted her head to a side and spoke " I thought I gave my interview for the job." I laughed at her peculiarity . She looked so hot , her kajal smeared eyes giving away her thoughts. The ones that should not be acknowledged . I was amazed at her awe so adorably sexy attempt to keep the conversation going .

" I like coffee , red wine , dark chocolates , beaches not hills because I catch cold easily , I'm a morning person hiding it's night owl soul, more of grey and rain kind of a person than pink and teddy bears." What the hell just happened ....I guess i made her conscious by my constant gazing that she babbled out....umm... can't figure out what . She shrugged at my bemused look . But it was impossible to keep my eyes away from her . It was like she cast a spell on me . It was just she and me , none of my problems just for this moment . I found that we could be free. Her cheeks were turning pink emerging from her wheatish skin color . She was different , a good different from the rest of us , full of life , always the sunshine . Being with her made me happy . I realized I was staring again , I had to speak something to break the silence that settled between us , to listen to her voice .

"Ohk ! I like netflix , beer and boxers" I stated as a matter of factually. I took her off guard , she was not expecting this , she blurted "That was unpredictable."

I winked at her " Oh honey! two can play the game" . This made her blush again , her emotions evident in her raven eyes .

" okay" She said as if accepting a challenge . She paused for a few seconds zoning out to a distant memory which made her smile . It was a happy memory but her eyes were filled remorse and pain. I wondered what made her happy and sad at the same time. I wanted to ask , I wanted to know everything that made her sad or happy . As if realizing that she showed her pain she voiced quickly

" I like rainbows not unicorns , pop corns not movies , my job but not Ed." Her last statement made me stifle . I don't know how that guy manages to attract all the hatred in the world. Oh! wait i know . it's his shit head which is as high as Eiffel tower but brain that is as small as a pea. I teased her " I thought by now you two would be best friends . "

She made an 'o' with her mouth which caught my attention to her lovely lips which caused the drowned feeling inside me to rise up again . My concentration was broken by the coffee shop guy who cleared his throat and decently asked us to wrap up our whatever it was . I don't know . It was a date but not a date officially . I nodded at him while he locked his eyes at Becca ignoring me , the two of them making a conversation silently and then he left to get the keys of his shop. I turned to Becca " We should go now . You have office tomorrow "

She was quick to answer " So do you" which made me smile . I spoke in a teasing tone " But I'm the Boss ".

I walked her to her apartment which was just above the coffee shop . I watched her walk to the door and close behind , which made my heart ache . I didn't want her to go. I was ready to beg for more of her but I know I can't have that . I should not have that . Everything ends at some point or other and this was our end , before the start. I got in my car and started the engine when my phone started singing a familiar song , I looked at the screen to see a photo of the person I truly love . For I can't love anyone else , It will be only this person . I can't get distracted anywhere else . I'm don't have time for Becca . I swiped the screen to answer

" Hey love. Why are you up so late?"...........

Please Vote and comment if you like this chapter and let me know how was my first attempt to write someone else's point of view other than Becca .... ..:)

tzoned......