Chapter50

Pic- Awesome review by hannahllanera

X---------------------------------------------------X

"THANK YOU, ELLIE. You did a great job. Go home and rest now" Dr. Thomas said as he was writing reports after Ellie cleaned and sanitized his instruments. She had already started her job and had been working for a week. Ellie always works hard in everything she does. From her studies to jobs whether its minor or major. Dr. Thomas seemed to be pleased with her works.

"Thank you, doctor"

"It's Thomas, Ellie. We make a pretty great team so why the formalities?"

Ellie laughed, he'd always said that but she didn't want to just call him by name yet. Maybe she will after a few months.

"See you tomorrow" she says to both the doctor and his receptionist -Esther as she walked out of his clinic.

Tim's was pretty close to where she works, maybe she'll stop by there. She wants to see him even as Archer had told her not to wait up as he practiced late, he'd been working real hard. That makes Ellie wondered why he's so determined so win. Maybe he preferred to become a professional athlete instead of going to college even though he did pretty well in school. After all, MMA fighters make pretty good money these days.

As she entered the door, she immediately searched for him. She frowned when she didn't see him.

"Ellie!" someone called her. She turned her head toward the direction where the voice came from.

She smiled widely when she saw who it was, James. Not James Anderson but her first silly crush. She blushed, not because she still bear feelings for him but because she was embarrassed at the thought of her little self crushing on a guy much older than her.

James would have laughed a lot whenever she pulled him away from his very own sister.

James was now standing near a newbie, probably training him, who was had his eyes fixed on her which wasn't really new as the guys in there seem to do that a lot. But, the regulars or members there seemed to stop doing that. She knew Archer had something to do with that. But, she was grateful for it.

She shifts the weight of her body on her leg from left to right feeling uncomfortable as she waved back.

James seemed to notice that and playfully hit the guy up in the head making him smirk at James but thankfully the 'staring' stopped.

James approached her and they meet halfway, he gave he a brief hug.

"Nice to see you again bubbles. Amy said that you used to come here but we never seem to encounter. Still busy with all the paperwork and all"

"I know. How are you doing? Do you like it here?"

"Freaking love it. Not planning to go back yet"

"I see"

They discussed about little things for a moment before she asks, "Is Archer here?"

James smirked, "Yeah. Probably cleaning up in the back. So, you and Archer huh"

"Yeah" she smiled.

"The guy's a keeper" he winked making Ellie laughed, "Go see him"

Ellie approach the locker room, maybe he'll be finished and they'll go home.

Just as she was a few feet from the door, it opened. She smiled guessing it was him but her smile stops when she saw who came out of the locker room.

Maria. The nurse who, Ellie assumed, was in love with Archer.

They never really met officially so she was studying her too.