Chapter 5

Edited by : TheBrokenOne2807

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Wait, you said it's difficult to enter there so how will the let the three of us in?"

"Adam, will take care of that." Tori laughed.

"Oh. So he's nice?"

"Yes," Amy said quickly "He's rich."

"Plus, the guy is totally smitten with our friend here. He's putty in her palm." Tori smirked as they parked the car and got out.

The club looked normal, like the other one around. Then, a tall, brown-haired guy with dark, brown eyes approached them. Everything about this man screamed elegance, so Ellie assumed he was Adam. He stood right in front of Amy, his hard eyes softening as he gazed at her.

Amy smiled up at him, "Hey Adam."

"Hey there." They hugged briefly before Adam gestured inside, "Should we get going?"

"Sure."

Adam takes the lead heading to the club. Ellie thought they would enter through the front door, instead they're guided to a dark alleyway in between the club and the next building over. Only a door lit by the dim light above it can be seen in the distance.

He opened the door, leading the girls down the steps and a small hallway. Finally, another door. Two huge, typical looking bouncers stood there, guarding the door. As soon as the door opened, no distinct sound could be heard. It was deafening. Not from music, but from the shouts and cheers. Ellie now knew the meaning behind what Amy meant earlier. Everywhere Ellie looked, people cursed with words that would even make sailors jealous. Ellie resisted the urge to cringe at every crude word, spilled from the crowd.

Adam led them to the side where girls aggregate. The men there had no shame teasing the girls, including them. Looking at the rink, it seemed that a fight just finished.

"...crazy! You want more, motherfuckers?!" Shouted the announcer.

"Yeah!!" The crowd roars.

"You shout like a bunch of pussies! Can't hear you." The announcer roared back, mocking the audience.

"Beast! Beast! Beast!"Came the chants of the crowd, louder than before.

"Alright! That's what I'm talking about. Now, the one you all have been waiting for. Definitely not a rookie, but new to this place, the one, the onlyyyyyy, BEEEEEAST!!"

A guy in red robes, climbs into the rink. He was definitely tall, 6'4 or more. Ellie couldn't see his face as it was hidden by the hood of his robe. The girls went wild.

"Let me suck your c@<k Beast!"

"FUCK ME, BEAST!"

Ellie's mouth gaped open at all the dirty words thrown at him. Is he really THAT famous? Some words were so new to her that she didn't even understand what they meant. She resisted the urge to cover hers ears, not wanting to be Ms. Prim & Proper.

"And the opponent in the blue corner... Kyle 'Hunterrr' Haynes!" The other guy came up and pulled off his robe. Raising his arm at the shouts, he pumped his fists in the air, readying himself for the fight.

Then, Beast took off his robe. All the girls went wild, screaming away. Ellie sucked in a loud breath, understanding why the girls went crazy and shouted those offers. In another life, she may have done the same. Another life, alright.

"Holly Molly, Batman! Why didn't anyone warn me the new guy's sexy as all hell! I could totally fo him seven ways to Sunday!" Tori exclaimed loudly.

Ellie was too occupied to even notice her friend's statement. She rarely noticed guys, of course she had a crush or two, but there were all sweet and innocent. She's into romantic, sweet guys, not bad boys like Beast. Men like Beast had her running, no sprinting, in the other direction.

He's got a hard, broad chest with rock solid packs, that begged to be touched. High cheekbones, strong jaws, scar on the left brow, but instead of distancing his drool worthy looks, it gave him a dangerous edge, adding more appeal. He stood still and calmly, unlike his opponent. His dark eyes were on his opponent, studying him. Ellie wished she could see his eyes, she bet they were beautiful too. She stood there, dumbstruck. Not understanding what it was exactly about him that pulled her so strong towards him.

As if feeling that pull as well, he turned his head to their direction, sweeping his eyes across the crowd, until they clashed with hers. He studied her intently, the way a lethal and powerful animal assessing its prey would do. Ellie's breath falters from the intensity of his stare. Fighting the urge to squirm, she watched him stare at her.

The announcer interrupted them, "Okay ladies, you ready?"

Beast seemed hesitant when he turned away, jaws clenched, and faced the announcer. Meeting in the middle, Beast and his opponent did a quick fist bump and backed away.

"What. Was. That?" Amy shouted near Ellie's ear, looking too interested.

"What?" She shouts back.

"That. You know the eye contact thing with Beast."

"Nothing?"

Tori narrowed her eyes, "He was totally eye-f*cking you!"

She gasped, "Tori! You did not just say that." Her friend never hesitated to use words like that. She thought she'd get used to it. Clearly, that has happened.

"What? Just saying. Amy saw that too, right?"

"Who would miss that? Look at the girls around her, they look like they want to stab her!"

"Well...I...I..." Ellie stumbled.

"We'll talk about it later. Now, let's see the beast in action!"

Ellie was nervous about the fight. She couldn't catch up but she understands that Beast was winning. Anyone could see that from the way he threw punch after punch. He fought like his name, like a truly beautiful, magnificent beast. Then, the crowd shouts in unison.

"K.O. That was fu*king beautiful! Your champion... Beeeeast!"

Ellie blinked in amazement. Beast was breathing heavily, then turned to her, staring at her, sending a message Ellie couldn't decipher.

She needs to get out of here. Away from him. He was making her lose control, and she liked having control.

"I...I..." She backed away. Her friends couldn't hear her between the shouts. "Outside. Air." Turning around, Ellie pushed her way towards the door they entered. The bouncer was staring at her, then opened the door for her. When she finally exited the door, leading to the alley, she took deep breaths. Trying to stabilize her shaking body.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pic : Patrick and Gabriel Evans

A/N:Whoa! Almost 200 reads. I'm so darn happy. Thank you guys. It may mean nothing to others but to me? Alot. I was satisfied enough with 50+.