Chapter62

EDITED BY: kagamina

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"For the next fight, we have your favorite coming up! The beast is ready to tear up his prey!"

The crowd cheers loudly and the mention of the Beast.

It's time.

Ellie sat up straight in her seat, her heart thumping wildly in her seat.

"He's going to get beaten up" the man beside her stated cheerfully, making her want to go violent on him!

The crowd stood up in their seat to welcome him, the fans holding up banners. The females shouting inappropriate suggestions as he came out. Ellie sure like to tape their mouth in her current mood.

She caught a glimpse of him from between the crowd, then she saw him clearly as he approaches the octagon.

He doesn't have the same glint in his eyes. Now, he looked like he seriously wants to bash his opponent's face nicely.

Ellie wonders if his ribs had healed properly. It was definitely going to be his weak spot.

He entered the octagon and waits for his opponent.

"Calm down, mother*****s. And hear us call out the opponent. At 220pounds, standing 6'2 tall, we haveee Jeff 'Grazer' Stan!"

Kyle's fans cheered for him but the rest, Archer's fans, booed.

She also wondered when Archer will spot her. Isaac's friend didn't seem to try to get his attention.

Then, the crowd quiets when the two guys bump their fists and poses for the fight.

They circled around each other, Archer moved closer, inch by inch, then Kyle attacked, trying to hit him.

But, Archer dodges and pushed him in the back making Kyle fall. Archer mounted him from behind and trying to hold him down.

Ellie was relieved when Kyle struggle out of Archer's hold.

The man beside her chuckled, "Don't be relieved yet. He's got three fights. Nonstop. It doesn't matter if he wins the first too. It means more money! Then, when he lose the third fight, the money will be only one step away"

Ellie glared at him, "What do you mean one step away, isn't it enough if he lose the first fight?"

"If he wins the first two, he won't be eliminated just yet. But, if he does get through the next round, it means even with one lost, he's out"

Ellie frowned, it doesn't make sense to her. Something is off. They're hiding something from her.

"AND KO!" The announcer shouts, snapping her out of her thoughts. Archer wins!

And the ring announcer is already calling the next opponent!

The next fight continues, everything just happens so fast. She hopes there will be enough time to figure something out.

The crowd cheers loudly when Archer won the second fight, it didn't even take him much time as the first one did.

Ellie knew she was running out time. She was frustrated as she hadn't come out with a single guess about what they were hiding from her.

"And he F***** did it again! The beast is merciless tonight. I bet his hungry for more, don't you agree!"

The crowd roars in response.

"Let's give him one more then. Let's send him to the next round already"

He called out the next opponent, whose ring name wasViper.