Chapter58

I made a minor change in the previous chapter, so you can go and check it^^ After the part where he told her he love her. I wrote it down the particular scene a notepad which I forgot and remembered three days ago lol.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ellie angrily stormed into the empty classroom. Isaac was already in there like she asked him to.

As soon as he heard her, he turned to face her.

"Ell-"

She practically threw the envelope at him, "You need to know something"

"We'v- You've been lied to!" she exclaimed.

"What are you saying?" he frowned.

"I'm sorry to let you hear this but it's true. I saw the pictures of your sister, your sister lied to you! Archer never did what she accused him of"

They both hated Archer for no reason!

"Wait" he frowned "How can you be so sure from the pictures alone?"

"When I saw the photos, I thought she was right too but there was a tape inserted in the envelope. I- I looked it and" she coughed awkwardly,

"She said she took the pictures for him and she looked and sound willing. Very, very willing. All the...things she did and...said, it didn't really seem like Archer's into her."

She can't meet his eyes as she remembered exactly what's in the video. It's definitely not something Isaac will want to see. When she watched it, she never imagined it would be like...that. She never knew girls do something like that. But, the thing that kept her going was Archer. She hated the thought of Archer seeing the girl like that. She still has no idea why Archer kept it.

"Really?" he asked casually. More like bored. But she ignored it and hundreds of other things ran through her mind.

"Yes! What are we going to do? We have no reason for playing him after all. It was so difficult to tell him before and now it makes it so much harder. And h-he said that he's in love with me" She bit her lip.

"How can you be sure he's not lying? You aren't the first girl to hear that 3 words" Isaac sighed.

"I know he's not because I trust him. I know him and he's not the type to play girls around. And...and I'm in love with him too." She mumbled the last part.

Isaac groaned, "Ellie you played him! How will he react when he knows that?"

"I-I know. The thought of him knowing the truth is driving me...crazy." After all the things he told her, his trust in her, how will she let him know?

"Isaac, please. Please, will you d-do me a favor?" she asks.

"What?" he said in a monotone.

"Can we just...forget about all of these? All of the plans? Both our problems are solved. He never bullied me and never hurt your sister. So, can we just move on from here?" she asked, ashamed that she wouldn't meet his eyes yet desperate enough.

'Please say yes' she silently chants.

Her head snapped up when she heard him laugh, she stared wide eyes at him,

"Oh, poor Ellie! So innocent till the very end!"

"What?"

He stepped closer to her and tilt his head, "Haven't you figure out already?"

"I don't understand..."

"I never thought that you would actually find those pictures! Now you have to know the truth" he smirked. "He's going to know all of these, you know. Very, very soon."