Chapter 63- First Day Of Tour

It All Started With Hello Ch.?21.6

Artemis

First day of tour and I'm nervous as hell. All of my family were here along with a lot of ny friends.

"Babe, calm down. It's gonna be okay. We're nervous too. It's okay to be nervous." Prince hugged me as the girls and I stood backstage waiting for Diggy to come off.

"Here. Un beso de buena suerte, mi amor." Prince whispered in my ear. (A kiss for good luck)

He gave me a short, sweet kiss just as Diggy got off stage. We said a quick pray before going out. We danced to All Bout Him, My Baby, Growing Up, then Superhuman. When Superhuman started the boys appeared out of no where and the girls went crazy. When we finished, we waited a minute. Keisha nodded at me.

"Hi everyone! How y'all feeling tonight?!" I asked and got screams and shouts in reply. "That's good. Before the girls and I leave stage, I want y'all to help me with something. Today is my dad's birthday. Can y'all help us sing him happy birthday?"

Again I got screams as a reply.

"Alright. On three. One...two...three. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Walter. Happy birthday to you!" The girls, boys, and I sang.

"I love you Daddy!" Juno and I shouted before walking off stage with the girls to let the boys start their set. After we changed, we went back to watch the boys. During Used To Be, Prince somehow bust his lip. I had to bite mine to keep from laughing. A lot of people thought he was into the song and was going to cry.

"Thank you everyone!" Ray shouted.

"Stay Mindless!" Roc yelled before they ran backstage.

"Hold on Mindless Behavior." Walter said as he walked out on stage.

"We didn't do anything this time, Walt." Roc said and all of the fans laughed.

"You didn't, Roc Royal. But some girls want to do something special for their brother and his family." Walter said. The girls and I walked back out on stage.

"Ray Ray, this is for Grandma Shell." Brittany whispered to Ray and he almost cried.

"Hey, everyone. Team Mindless as you know, Ray and the rest of the boys have lost someone so near and dear to their hearts. We want to pay pur respects right now, but we want to do it New Orleans style." Isis said.

"In New Orleans, we have a second line, or a jazz, band play at a funeral. We raise the casket up in the air as the band plays to help guide the spirit home. We don't have the casket, but we still want to play." I said.

"Y'all were given handkerchieves upon entering. As we play, wave your handkerchieves in the air." Isis said. "One, two, three, four."

"Please welcome New Orleans' own, Martin Behrman Second Line Band!" I said. A few of our friend's came on stage.

We all started to sing.

"Every step I take, every move I make. Every single day, every time I wake. I'll be missing you." We sang as the band played. (Look up SWV Missing You Bounce Remix. That's what they're singing)

"Grandma Shell. Gone but never forgotten." Brittany said. The band marched off the stage.

"Thank you, everyone!" We said before leaving the stage. Their mics were taken off as Ray held in the tears.

"Thank you." Ray cried, he just let the tears roll down his face as he hugged us.

"Shh. Shh. It's alright, Ray. Let it out. Just let it out." Brittany patted his back. Ray sniffed and wiped his face.