Ch2 The Code

I'm trying to update every week just to be nice to you guys. But don't worry i'll leave you on a cliff hanger every once in a while *evil smile* until then, enjoy fellow Reynico shippers.

The three of them found themselves back at camp Jupiter. After taking a breather for a second, Nico went with the others to see the camp. The Roman demigods smiled and waved at them, and they smiled and waved back. The camp was just a Nico remembered.

That's when Nico saw her.

Hazel was talking with Frank, holding hands with him. She turned, and Nico caught her eye. She stood, and started walking towards him, then running. Nico sprinted for his sister, their legs eating up the ground in between them. They finally met in the middle.

Nico held Hazel tight. Finally, he was able to see her after the battle with Gaea at Camp Half Blood. They broke away from each other, unable to stop smiling.

"Nico! Oh, its great to see you again!" Hazel said, ruffling his hair like a big sister would do to a smaller brother. "You too, I missed you." Nico said back. " Come to help find Reyna?" Hazel asked. "Yeah, can you take me to her bedroom? I want to help investigate." Nico replied.

Frank walked over. "Maybe they will let you in. But you need a reason, and excuse." Nico smiled, which surprised him and hurt his face. " Reyna  and I have a connection from shadow traveling. I might be able to help find her."

They led her to her sleeping quarters. It seemed.... ruffled, disturbed, out of place. Nico felt something. He knelt and pressed his palm to the ground. Reyna was here, but something happened. Something very, very bad. Nico felt worried, what had happened here?

"Nico, are you okay? You don't look to good." Frank said. "I feel something. Something happened here, something bad. It had to do with Reyna, I know it." Nico said, standing up. "Oh no, can you tell what happened?" Hazel asked, sounding concerned. "No, I can't." Nico sighed, feeling frustrated.

He saw something. A paper, shoved under Reyna's pillow. He took it out and opened it. "What does it say?" Frank asked. Nico frowned, " I...... don't know." "What?"

The note said: 11 9 4 14 1 16 16 5 4.

"Some sort of code." Nico said. "I don't know what." Hazel shrugged, "Neither do I." Nico studied the code for a moment, then put it in his jacket pocket.

Jason and Piper caught up to them. Nico showed them the code, and they had no idea what it meant. Nico also told them how he had felt in the room, and his connection with Reyna through her lending him her strength when they shadow traveled the Athena Parthenos.

"I don't know what to say." said Piper. Nico wondered if she could sense his emotions. She must have felt the fear, sadness, and worry rushing through him. He knew she did.

Nico didn't know what to think. Frank invited them to stay over for a while. Nico took the offer, he wanted to keep searching for Reyna.

That night, Nico fell asleep after a long time of tossing and turning. The code was bothering him endlessly, along with how he had felt in the room. One question burned in his mind like a fire,

Was Reyna in trouble?

Nico finally managed to fall asleep.

More to come! Thank you to the fans who are with me so far! Yo Yo.